Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Trainer Believes Rumors About Tyson Fury's Sparring Woes Are True

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

The point is, you, and the rest of the trolls act like people have any interest in Tyson Fury. He's never done numbers anywhere, except when he's fighting someone else, in their country.

By pointing out his and wilder's numbers (for the rematch with Ortiz, which had very little interest), all you're doing is proving the point that nobody cares for tyson fury. And yes, Wilder sells over 5K in the UK fighting a bum, that's all you guys pay for bum fights all the time.

And again you're proving a point by bringing up the fact that Tyson Fury sold out somewhere, on another fighter's undercard, in another fighter's backyard.
    BEFORE wilder took on fury, he had no hope in hell selling over 5k tickets in the U.K. fighting Tom Schwartz.

if that was the case, the majority of the U.K. would of put more pressure on AJ to fight him. They didn’t because nobody knew who he was until he attached his name to joshua and fury.

I liked wilder a lot. Now he’s a laughing stock.

bro people didn’t even know who wilder was in parts of America leading up to his first fight with fury.

nearly all the celebs attending went to support fury.

wilder was literally booed off stage in his own country at a weigh in bro.

Exactly, NOBODY WAS INTRESTED in ya boys rematch with King Kong. You just admitted that.

if you want to argue that Wilder would of sold 5k tickets in the U.K. fighting a Tom Schwartz PRE 2018, you are on some fine fine c-R-a-C-k!!!!

quit whilst you are ahead my guy. You literally support one boxer and you allow bias to effect judgement.

btw, wilder couldn’t even sell out against audley Harrison on an Amir Khan undercard lmfao!

Comment

Why do you idiots keep bringing up the second Ortiz fight? It was a guy Wilder had just knocked out, and there was very little buzz for the fight.

Point me to a post where I said Wilder-Ortiz 2 was a "huge" fight. You can't, troll.

It's funny, all that said, the 7K tickets sold, still beats Fury's 4K in Vegas. No wonder Arum says he's in the red.

And as for ****e fights, let's be honest...Edward charges you guys ppv all the time for trash like Povetkin-Whyte, and the reason he does, is because you pay.

As for Wilder-Fury 2, it generated 80 million in ppv and gate money, where do you get the idea it lost money? More of your made up facts? Unless you're insinuating that Fury is being overpaid, for not being a draw.
      Lol. Wilder cannot even sell his 3rd fight lmfao! And it’s in USA. Wilder cannot even sell tickets. We all act like it’s only Tyson fury and Bob arum fighting.

point is, wilder had his few fleeting moments of fame. They burned brightly for roughly a year, until he got stepped on by fury.

nobody wants to see this fight as people feel it’s pointless. Everyone sees wilder cashing out and people don’t want to help pay for it!

don’t tell me I’m not allowed to mention this fight like the Ortiz rematch, because you want stipulations and conditions to match the agenda you trying to push. You weak as hell Bro. I’ve boxed all over the world. I promise you that you’d not last very long. Stay in those suburbs kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Checking it out at least gives someone a starting point. In the future another generation will look back on the fighters of our day and say the exact same thing about them as you say about the fighters of yesteryear. Sid-Knee, you might want to have your Nanny loosen up you underwear. It might work wonders for your (as always) vicious nature.
        I'm only vicious for those extreme enough to deserve it. When people push an aggressive view point to suit themselves, they deserve to have fire fought with fire. Difference is, my stance makes sense and doesn't contradict itself every five seconds and sound batshlt bonkers.

The list is beyond grotesque and ugly. It's an insult to those who deserve such praise but as per usual, are intentionally given a lack of respect because the truth is is clearly far too much for some. This place is filled with those kind of nutters. Entitlement and delusion is clear to point out. Which is why i do so regularly. Bob Fitzsimmons is one of the greats for his body of work. But if anyone was to claim he was a top 10 at just Heavyweight over much more accomplished fighters, i'd be embarrassed. To make even more absurd claims such as him beating fighters he would get wreaked by at Heavy, would be the cherry on top of pure lunacy. That's why we over here don't make those kind of f3cked up arguments. I'll leave you lot to make such mad claims and deal with the consequences.

Comment

You need help!

Warning Signs of the Narcissistic Personality
          • Expects to be treated as special and to be given priority.
          • In words and actions, overvalues himself or herself and devalues others.
          • Needs to control others and demands loyalty.
          • Rarely appears guilty nor apologizes for wrongdoings.
          • Seeks advantage rather than justice.
          • Is angry disproportionate to the circumstances.
          • Is a “wound collector,” vigilant to slights. Holds grudges for a long time.
          Projecting back to me what i point out in others is something you should read into. You're really big into projections and trying lay blame at the door of those in opposition. I would say nice try, but it was terrible.

What you could do though is break down the post and tell me which you think is wrong. But then you'll get yourself into me pointing things out to you like i have done in the past and you not willing to accept the facts that are staring you in the face. Refusing to take responsibility for ones actions, is a part of what makes a narcissist. I always take responsibility. If you can prove me wrong, i'll happily accept. Delusion and making things up in your head however, are not facts nor proving anyone wrong. They're just the seeds of those who think they have a right to use whatever propaganda they see fit to suit their agenda. Those kinds of people think others should just be a doormat for them and lie down without argument or fight. But sorry, i'm really not one of those people. In fact, most Brits aren't. Which is why you see us destroying Americans all over the internet when it comes to subjects. It goes beyond ignorance. It's much more than that. And it's pathological too.

Comment

You don't know what your talking about. Not a clue.
            Irony. Look up it's definition old boy. I know what i see. But you're clearly blind.

Comment

• Wilder, or any fighter, would be a fool to pay any attention to the goings on in their opponents camp. Expect and prepare for the best version to show up. If the rumors were true, good. If not, you're not caught in a trap thanks to misinifo.

Comment

Why do you idiots keep bringing up the second Ortiz fight? It was a guy Wilder had just knocked out, and there was very little buzz for the fight.

Point me to a post where I said Wilder-Ortiz 2 was a "huge" fight. You can't, troll.

It's funny, all that said, the 7K tickets sold, still beats Fury's 4K in Vegas. No wonder Arum says he's in the red.

And as for ****e fights, let's be honest...Edward charges you guys ppv all the time for trash like Povetkin-Whyte, and the reason he does, is because you pay.

As for Wilder-Fury 2, it generated 80 million in ppv and gate money, where do you get the idea it lost money? More of your made up facts? Unless you're insinuating that Fury is being overpaid, for not being a draw.
                Don't try and play Ortiz down now. Not after all the work you lot put in. That would just be a waste.

Many called it a huge fight on here. I know you were one of the usual nutters. Are you forgetting your recent humiliation not that long ago?

Wilder is the American, not Fury. Fury fought a bum. Ortiz was being called the second best at the weight. Huge difference. Not only that, but Wilder was being justified as being worth disgusting amounts of money like he was a somebody. Facts claimed otherwise. But hey, what's new? To be a Heavyweight "Champion" and claim you're worth over a hundred million and be defended on that point by extremist fanatics but can't sell out an arena? British title fights sell more tickets than that. You people aren't even worthy of being called 3rd rate. More like 5th or 6th.

We pay 20 for our PPV's. You lot have to take out a second mortgage. Actually, what am i on about, you don't even know what a mortgage is.

Povetkin had just had a draw with Hunter with some saying Povetkin won due to the ropes holding Hunter up and therefore should have been counted as a KD. Which is a fair argument. So i think the fight was good on paper. You lot however, had a shot bum in Arreola against Ruiz as PPV. Charlo's, Davis against his horrible cherry picks in the smaller Cruz and the nobody fresh off a robbery in Barrios. Crawford vs shot fighters in Brook and Khan. So to pipe up about PPV when you're a PBC cult member and a clear delusional loony, then you're definitely beyond self-awareness here. Which is exactly my point.

You don't know how much they put into promoting the Wilder/Fury rematch? How many PPV's were needed to just break even and not coming close? Or is your propaganda machine trying to wipe those facts as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  Lmao - “demonic nightmares” of fighting Wilder again?? Hilarious after that one-sided throw in the towel beatdown Fury gave Wilder in the last fight! Fury in Wilders head…Mr “Take a dive” Scott now trying to get in Fury’s.
                  What's REALLY funny is that these rumours are almost certainly part of Fury's mind games. The same sort of rumours were doing the rounds before the second fight too.

Wilder, Scott and the rest of Wilder's team are hardly the sharpest knives in the drawer, are they? This has Fury's name written all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    If Fury got touched up it was probably because he was weak from covid settling in. You don’t know you have covid immediately. Regardless, sparring stories get too much attention. You can lose a sparring match vs someone and then KO them in a real boxing match. Amateur/sparring wins/losses get too much attention.
                    You've also got to take into account how sparring works, too. Fury was apparently doing 15 rounds each sparring session in the full heat of the gym. The bloke is a nutcase lol

Sparring partners are ALWAYS fresher than a fighter, they do a few rounds, have a break whilst another sparring partner takes over. Rinse. Repeat.

Comment

• When you've got a trainer who makes sex-with-a-pig tapes, it's hard to worry about what he believes.

Comment

Working...
                      X