No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamar Odom vs. Riddick Bowe on October 2 in Miami, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    This is beyond embarrassing, but ok, if Bowe is getting well paid, there's that I guess.

I see they wrote about Malignaggi and someone named Corey B, who the heck is that, I don't want to know smh.
    from googling "corey B" he is apparently some 33 year old "social media celebrity with 7 million followers on tik tok"

he entered the ring and slapped paulie in one of his last fights, to make a video and get views on social media of course.

This is another huge problem, now legitimate pro fighters are being hassled by random nobodies who are trying to get attention and make a quick buck. These paul brothers started this chit.

All of this "celebrity boxing" needs to be called something else. They need to stop calling it boxing. I wish they let them kick and marketed it as kick boxing or MMA or some other chit and keep it as far away from professional boxing as possible. Its dragging down the real sport.

Comment

I hope malignagi gets wrecked…I can’t stand that salty and envious little prick.

Comment

This is so bad it isnt even funny

Comment

Finally!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

from googling "corey B" he is apparently some 33 year old "social media celebrity with 7 million followers on tik tok"

he entered the ring and slapped paulie in one of his last fights, to make a video and get views on social media of course.

This is another huge problem, now legitimate pro fighters are being hassled by random nobodies who are trying to get attention and make a quick buck. These paul brothers started this chit.

All of this "celebrity boxing" needs to be called something else. They need to stop calling it boxing. I wish they let them kick and marketed it as kick boxing or MMA or some other chit and keep it as far away from professional boxing as possible. Its dragging down the real sport.
            Paulie wants that exposure and would gladly fight a non boxer. He was practically begging McGregor for a fight.

Comment

Working...
            X