Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tritium_arma
    replied
    Originally posted by elfag View Post

from googling "corey B" he is apparently some 33 year old "social media celebrity with 7 million followers on tik tok"

he entered the ring and slapped paulie in one of his last fights, to make a video and get views on social media of course.

This is another huge problem, now legitimate pro fighters are being hassled by random nobodies who are trying to get attention and make a quick buck. These paul brothers started this chit.

All of this "celebrity boxing" needs to be called something else. They need to stop calling it boxing. I wish they let them kick and marketed it as kick boxing or MMA or some other chit and keep it as far away from professional boxing as possible. Its dragging down the real sport.
    Paulie wants that exposure and would gladly fight a non boxer. He was practically begging McGregor for a fight.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneMosleySr
    replied
    Finally!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LarryX....
    replied
    This is so bad it isnt even funny

Leave a comment:

• Richie_R
    replied
    I hope malignagi gets wrecked…I can’t stand that salty and envious little prick.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    This is beyond embarrassing, but ok, if Bowe is getting well paid, there's that I guess.

I see they wrote about Malignaggi and someone named Corey B, who the heck is that, I don't want to know smh.
    from googling "corey B" he is apparently some 33 year old "social media celebrity with 7 million followers on tik tok"

he entered the ring and slapped paulie in one of his last fights, to make a video and get views on social media of course.

This is another huge problem, now legitimate pro fighters are being hassled by random nobodies who are trying to get attention and make a quick buck. These paul brothers started this chit.

All of this "celebrity boxing" needs to be called something else. They need to stop calling it boxing. I wish they let them kick and marketed it as kick boxing or MMA or some other chit and keep it as far away from professional boxing as possible. Its dragging down the real sport.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    lamar odom almost died that one time from a drug overdose and had brain damage, i think he was actually "dead" and they revived him because i remember him might not being able to walk again, his brain shut down and had no oxygen. They should not be licensing him to fight, and many states they do license exhibition fights.

This is a disaster waiting to happen, as if boxing hasnt declined enough. One of these celebs is going to get seriously hurt and the media attention will be bad for the sport and the politicians will get involved trying to make a name for themselves and pushing regulation.

lamar odom fought that arran carter twerp, who is famous for being nick carters younger brother and making pop songs when he was like 13 and being a drug addict has been ever sense. They werent even close to the same size and the fight wasnt even advertised from what I could tell, it just made the rounds after the fact with the smaller guy getting battered.

Odom has no chance at all with Bowe and will get sparked out if Bowe doesnt pull his punches. Then its a matter of luck if nothing serious happens.

Leave a comment:

• Elotero
    replied
    Did this really all start because of the Solja Boy vs Chris Brown fight?

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Paulie Malignaggi is fighting Cardi B?

Leave a comment:

• chepboxingking
    replied
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO WtFoooook is going on.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    I thought Bowe died of an OD?

Have I gone into a parralel universe.
    ironically it’s his opponent Odom who was damn near dead following an OD. Either way, these two have limited brain cells left between them and shouldn’t be fighting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X