Comments Thread For: Lamar Odom vs. Riddick Bowe on October 2 in Miami, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ. Someone just pull the f'ing plug on this sport already

Comment

I wonder what Bowe throws in the bin to avoid Odom? Bowe doesn't want this smoke. Odom is going to be far too much for him. Mismatches like this are dangerous and should not be happening. Just like Golota vs Bowe 2 should never have been sanctioned. Golota was clearly too many levels above Bowe for them to fight again. Nash out.

Comment

I don’t mind celebrity boxing as I believe if you don’t want to support just don’t watch but bringing in Riddick just a bit too much for me. It’s starting to make a mockery of boxing.

Personally I wouldn’t pay and only watch when I’m bored and no fights available to watch and I can find it on YouTube or something easy.

Paulie vs Corey B is kinda funny as I saw the slap video and did a little research on the back story. Paulie a boxer that’s not so far removed, I hope Corey B knows what he is getting into.

Whats next Tupac hologram vs Notorious Big hologram??

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
          I just heard that Bea Arthur has signed to fight MC Hammer. This is getting really great!
          Dude. Hammer got Hands.

Comment

I thought Bowe died of an OD?

Have I gone into a parralel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              I thought Bowe died of an OD?

Have I gone into a parralel universe.
              ironically it’s his opponent Odom who was damn near dead following an OD. Either way, these two have limited brain cells left between them and shouldn’t be fighting.

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO WtFoooook is going on.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi is fighting Cardi B?
                  Elotero likes this.

Comment

Did this really all start because of the Solja Boy vs Chris Brown fight?

Comment

lamar odom almost died that one time from a drug overdose and had brain damage, i think he was actually "dead" and they revived him because i remember him might not being able to walk again, his brain shut down and had no oxygen. They should not be licensing him to fight, and many states they do license exhibition fights.

This is a disaster waiting to happen, as if boxing hasnt declined enough. One of these celebs is going to get seriously hurt and the media attention will be bad for the sport and the politicians will get involved trying to make a name for themselves and pushing regulation.

lamar odom fought that arran carter twerp, who is famous for being nick carters younger brother and making pop songs when he was like 13 and being a drug addict has been ever sense. They werent even close to the same size and the fight wasnt even advertised from what I could tell, it just made the rounds after the fact with the smaller guy getting battered.

Odom has no chance at all with Bowe and will get sparked out if Bowe doesnt pull his punches. Then its a matter of luck if nothing serious happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X