Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Know Whether Canelo-Plant Fight Is Dead; Looks Unlikely For September 18th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
    Plant should consider fighting his next mandatory Zach Parker. That would be a low profile but worthy one to showcase or improve Plant' talent and marketability...
    Is that a dangerous fight? I haven't seen enough of Parker to know. I read that he was fortunate to get the nod in the Williams fight but he also stopped the normally durable Vaughn Alexander.

I view Plant as an athletic and skilled fighter but I think he's also vulnerable. If he loses that belt, he loses the biggest payday of his career.

Comment

I would imagine that if it doesn’t get done now the mandatories are going to derail this fight permanently. Canelo might have to vacate instead of wasting time with the mandated opponents and thus never have any interest in facing plant again, who might also lose the IBF in any of his following fights. He’s just not that impressive.
      Last edited by JonDP; 07-28-2021, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
        Hopefully the Plant fight never gets made that fight is waste of time garbage. Bivol Golovkin Andrade Gilberto Ramirez are real fights.
        Bivol 3G Andrade Gilberto are fights that will make DAZASTER no profit.....boxing apps are dumb...DAZN has turned canelo into a g -stringed wearing euro bish...
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hearn has completely fuqed american middleweight boxing up!

Comment

here's the deal boys and girls....DAZN is doing for Canelo what HBO did for 3G.....pretend he is this mythical larger than life figure than what he actually is... HE IS NOT! 3G was only huge because Hbo pushed him and as soon as Max and Lampley couldnt get paid to jerk him off anymore it was over. Hearn/Dazn came to America with the same intention with Canelo but using the backing of British boxing community you tube channels to back Canelo. They never knew who Canelo was but they were dead set on using that connection to make sure Hearn succeeded. They're whole perception of Canelo as this THANOS like figure is based off Canelo v Liam smith, Rocky felding, Callum smith, Anvi yildirim and Blow Job saunders. All d-level euro bums who only came to the US to freeze up and get destroyed in the ring. Real unbiased fans in America know Canelo as the dude who got completely embarrassed by PPVweather, lost to Lara and 3G, struggled against Trout and D Jacobs, got popped 2wice for peds and was allowed to duck Charlo and Andrade for unification bouts because the WBC made a bish belt to protect mexican fighters. The sooner hearn takes the canelo circus on the road the better. GET THE FUQ OTTA HERE take your own advice canelo and leave us alone..

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Why??? Didn't see u stress'n when Charlo and Crawford fought GIMPS!!!
              Crawford is a cherry picking ho.

Comment

bivol is a better fighter than plant

id rather see that fight but i dont want some drained BS, it needs to be at 175

Comment

Keep up the great work Reynoso.. ya loser

Comment

Interesting there was no problem in making Smith and BJS unification.
                    Only with PBC chumps, there are always problems in making a fight.
                    PBC chumps never defend their titles gains non-PBC guys.
                    PBC always wants to be in a win position while another side must be in a losing position. Even win-win is not acceptable for them.
                    That tells you everything.
                    Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                      So Plant is out there claiming that's its Alvarez not agreeing, that he has agreed to everything, but yahoo has a story claiming they have the inside scoop, and there saying it's 2 things holding this up, the main thing is Plant wanting the same percentage revenue from PPV as Alvarez, which is ludicrous since he's never sold a PPV in his life, Canelo should get the lion's share of the PPV, the second, and this is contradicting Plant, because he has said he agreed to a 20x20 ring, but that the contract states that they want a 22x22 the same size BJS had for his fight for Canelo. Now, the problem is that all fights held at a indoor arena in Vegas has always had a standard 20x20, all big fights have had this size. I'm not going to blame either side, but I will say that the Alvarez camp are the ones who have been looking for this fight since last year, and Plant has been pushing this fight off, so believe who ever you want, but imo PBC are the ones probably holding this fight hostage.
                      Where’s that Yahoo story link?

Comment

Working...
                      X