Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Know Whether Canelo-Plant Fight Is Dead; Looks Unlikely For September 18th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant probably trying to milk the crap outta the cash cow and pricing himself out. The way he's been talking in interviews, he probably wants an even split along with the sun and the moon. Can't knock him for it bc Canelo is gonna run him over. Might as well make him work during negotiations and get the most out of it.

Comment

Plant doesn't really want to fight Canelo. He's not ready for his career to be over.....as he will lose - most like very badly. Plant would like to hustle a few more money earning fights.

Comment

Haha DAZN told Eddie to shove it.. not paying all that money for these continues one sided Canelo fights
        PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Phuck plant! If plants stupid ass wants to price himself out, then canelo can move on to another high profile fighter like Bivol, beterbiev, charlo, Andrade, derevyenchenko, and last but not least GGG 3!!! In the meantime, plants stupid ass will lose the belt and his chance at history if he fights anyone decent, because he’s trash!!!
          PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            If Eddie says it’s not happening then the fight is likely happening.

He’s consistently wrong about this kind of stuff.
            My guy, you may just have a point there. Canelo I believe had a 2 fight contract with Hearn, that ended with BJS if I recall correctly. He may just start business with Haymon and Hearn completely unaware.

Comment

Sounds like Eddie is hands off for this one and Reynoso, Canelo and Lawyers are working on this thing on their own

I just want to see the fight get made, don't give a damn if Eddie is involved or not. 7 Weeks is plenty of time with NFL Preseason starting The Regular Season Week 1 of the NFL which gets a TON of Ratings. Plenty of time to run Promos with both already in camp working so lets go Make It Official Already!

Comment

Yet another fight down the toilet boxing is total ass in recent times

Comment

It was just a fight for the belt anyway. Nobody rates Plant as a threat. Let plant make his 750k and never give him that pay day now. He can blame his owner Haymon when finishing his career not making anywhere near he could have.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

My guy, you may just have a point there. Canelo I believe had a 2 fight contract with Hearn, that ended with BJS if I recall correctly. He may just start business with Haymon and Hearn completely unaware.
                    I’d be very surprised if it doesn’t happen looking at the figures being branded about.

-Canelo is being offered a 40m guarantee to fight a guy the vast majority of us expect him to beat comfortably.

-Plant is being offered 10m, which is likely far more than he’ll ever earn against anyone else.

So that’s a lot of money both guys are leaving on the table if they don’t work something out and get this fight back on.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                      Canelo being a diva.
                      Why??? Didn't see u stress'n when Charlo and Crawford fought GIMPS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X