Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on with Mikey Garcia's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with Mikey Garcia's career?

As of late, Mikey was talking about and seemingly tried to get a fight with Manny Pacquiao (before the official announcement of Spence vs Pac). After a possible Prograis fight, now he said he would fight Josh Taylor but politics would not make it possible.
    Mikey's last fight was against Jessie about a year and a half ago.
    My question is, is Mikey REALLY going to fight soon? What is going on with him? If he fights soon, will he have another long layoff?
    Do you think Mikey is towards the end of his career?

loma killed it.... dude ran from loma to go and fight spence lol... mike aint never been the same.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

He made too much money on DAZN for that Vargas scrap that his ego has been satisfied. He’s been focusing on CBD oils, race driving. He also ate went out of shape he knows he can’t get back to optimal shape. Too hard. Even the Spence fight his body looked bloated/soft. Mikey walking around 165. He doesn’t have the desire to make 140 anymore. I hope the Regis bout is serious Bidness

Comment

He turns 34 in a few months. Stick a fork in him, hes done. Hes looking for cash out fights.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          loma killed it.... dude ran from loma to go and fight spence lol... mike aint never been the same.
          I mean, running off to Spence, top welterweight, was kind of the same thing, running to top competition. I don't slack Mikey for that.
          But I agree man ever since he fought Spence, seems like he has declined a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
            He made too much money on DAZN for that Vargas scrap that his ego has been satisfied. He’s been focusing on CBD oils, race driving. He also ate went out of shape he knows he can’t get back to optimal shape. Too hard. Even the Spence fight his body looked bloated/soft. Mikey walking around 165. He doesn’t have the desire to make 140 anymore. I hope the Regis bout is serious Bidness
            Very well said man. I think exactly the same. I don't think the focused Mikey is there anymore man

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
              He turns 34 in a few months. Stick a fork in him, hes done. Hes looking for cash out fights.
              I kind of thought the same. I wouldn't go to the extreme of saying stick a fork in him, but I do think his MAIN focus is just making a nice bag, not necessarily for legacy or hunger for greatness

Comment

That overrated as dude is just looking for cash out fights as if hes earned or even accomplished much. Mickey lost 2 years of his career cause he didnt wanna fight gamboa

Comment

Waited 2 years for a Pacquiao fight that never happened.

Comment

1 cash out fight then he retires

Comment

Working...
                    X