Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on with Mikey Garcia's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
    That overrated as dude is just looking for cash out fights as if hes earned or even accomplished much. Mickey lost 2 years of his career cause he didnt wanna fight gamboa
    Right I feel you. I mean, I agree that Mikey is just letting time go by as of late while his career is wasting away.
    But I think you are referring to the absence of when Mikey had a legal issue with Bob though right?

Comment

I was high on Mikey for years, but that long break when dealing with Arum, coming back and not fighting the top guys, cashing out against Spence, arguably losing to Vargas(I actually scored the fight for Vargas because he won more rounds) and just doing nothing with his career is a disappointment. He's comfortable in life. And when a man gets comfortable in boxing, he should just retire because his heart isn't in it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        I was high on Mikey for years, but that long break when dealing with Arum, coming back and not fighting the top guys, cashing out against Spence, arguably losing to Vargas(I actually scored the fight for Vargas because he won more rounds) and just doing nothing with his career is a disappointment. He's comfortable in life. And when a man gets comfortable in boxing, he should just retire because his heart isn't in it anymore.
        That's kind of what I see in Mikey man. Very good break down man. I see your breakdown as quite accurate

Comment

Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post

Right I feel you. I mean, I agree that Mikey is just letting time go by as of late while his career is wasting away.
          But I think you are referring to the absence of when Mikey had a legal issue with Bob though right?
          I mean if he does fight prograis thats a step in the right direction but he doesn't deserve any big money fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

I mean if he does fight prograis thats a step in the right direction but he doesn't deserve any big money fights.
            That's very true man, a fight against Regis is actually a great matchup.
            But he is mentioning so many fighters to fight I am kind of perplexed on the direction he is trying to go.

Comment

Working...
            X