Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Spence Gives Chance To 'Make My Case' as an All-Time Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man is just incredible.

Comment

You are in discussion of greatest of all time even.without win over spence

Comment

Manny is already an ATG... If he beats Errol then he transcends that category and becomes an AFL.. That's Absolute Fekken Legend!
        Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Still leaning towards Manny for this. Yes Spence is strong but I think his slower feet and lack of a straight left will be his undoing. Spence’s money shot is that left to the body like Canelo but I don’t think he’s going to get close enough often enough to land it often enough to make a difference whereas I do think he’ll struggle with Manny’s odd timing and particularly his straight left. I think Spence will struggle to dictate the pace and rhythm. He struggled with Porter and Pac is a lot more accurate and quick once he closes range, also has quicker feet.
          SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

I think Pacquiao is just being humble. He already knows that he's on e the the all time great. all fighters and boxing fans know it.
            SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Win, Lose, or Draw, Manny is already an ATG!
              SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Nice Winning gloves on Pac there.
                And he's definitely an ATG

(Yes, it is only training)
                SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Pacquaio's legacy is secure. He's been in with better fighters than Spence. This adds to his legacy, because to beat one of the best, while being age 42, that's the thing.
                  SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Pac is not an ATG, and the beating he’s going to get from Spence will shut the door in his face. He’s got a better shot at becoming the president of his country, the Rčtārdo Islands
                    Last edited by JonDelPrado; 07-27-2021, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      Pacquaio's legacy is secure. He's been in with better fighters than Spence. This adds to his legacy, because to beat one of the best, while being age 42, that's the thing.
                      What does a victory do for Spence? Everyone is raving on how great Pacquiao is, and many think Manny wins easily, however, I get he feeling if Spence wins, then it's "Oh, Pacquiao was 42!"

Comment

Working...
                      X