Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sparring Partner Gives Take on Power, Skills of Joshua, Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Odiase probably has the best movement I’ve ever seen for a guy 6”8 . It’s very impressive actually so not sure why posters continue to shoot themselves in the foot on here when an article is posted ? Anyway if this is who Wilder has it makes the fight closer to what it would be otherwise. Looks like another interesting prospect hi he turns pro .
    I know who he is. I don't think anyone is knocking Odiase (who seems to be a nice kid from the interviews I've seen) so much as they are knocking the fact he's casually referencing his movement akin to Ali.

    I generally take all sparring stories with a grain of salt, but was interested since he had been in with both. He said very similar things that both Wilder and AJ opponents have said previously and managed to not say which he thought actually hit harder.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Odiase probably has the best movement I’ve ever seen for a guy 6”8 . It’s very impressive actually so not sure why posters continue to shoot themselves in the foot on here when an article is posted ? Anyway if this is who Wilder has it makes the fight closer to what it would be otherwise. Looks like another interesting prospect hi he turns pro .
      Haha, I was waiting for someone to imply posters are casuals because they haven't been closely following the German amateur scene. Congratulations, it's you.

      Odiase obviously might turn out to be anything. But I'll make a confident call that at 22 and a few amateur fights he's not a world beater.

      But you've been watching him. Why don't you tell us about his fights? Share a few clips.
      Brumsongs1 likes this.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Toffee View Post

        Haha, I was waiting for someone to imply posters are casuals because they haven't been closely following the German amateur scene. Congratulations, it's you.

        Odiase obviously might turn out to be anything. But I'll make a confident call that at 22 and a few amateur fights he's not a world beater.

        But you've been watching him. Why don't you tell us about his fights? Share a few clips.
        You guys said the same thing about Wallin and looked foolish , told me how much I didn’t know about boxing etc etc heard it all before on here but one would simply have had to just take a good 5 minutes or less at him before sounding clueless, you had the time to post to me but not the time to check the fighter out ? Interesting . Ha
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-27-2021, 10:50 AM.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

          I know who he is. I don't think anyone is knocking Odiase (who seems to be a nice kid from the interviews I've seen) so much as they are knocking the fact he's casually referencing his movement akin to Ali.

          I generally take all sparring stories with a grain of salt, but was interested since he had been in with both. He said very similar things that both Wilder and AJ opponents have said previously and managed to not say which he thought actually hit harder.
          Ali’s movement isn’t impossible,don’t know why you guys act like it’s not possible that’s just silly . Anyway fir a big man 6”8 he’s as smooth as could be . You know sparring for someone you just mimick certain points that’s what training camps so you bring in differ fighters that bring attributes to train for . He’s currently training with Wilder if he says AJ hits harder then he’s practically gave Wilder nothing to the comparison.

          If someone is training with someone do you think it’s a good idea to talk much about his rival when you are currently in the camp getting him ready for another he’s fought already when you know articles like this come out where crazies attack the fighter because he’s being asked questions ? Yea I’d say it’s a probably good idea who he said doesn’t hit harder in any event ,most likely he would say Wilder just cause he lacks technical things in a sparring match and swings harder but it’s neither here or there .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-27-2021, 10:52 AM.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Ali’s movement isn’t impossible,don’t know why you guys act like it’s not possible that’s just silly . Anyway fir a big man 6”8 he’s as smooth as could be . You know sparring for someone you just mimick certain points that’s what training camps so you bring in differ fighters that bring attributes to train for . He’s currently training with Wilder if he says AJ hits harder then he’s practically gave Wilder nothing to the comparison.

            If someone is training with someone do you think it’s a good idea to talk much about his rival when you are currently in the camp getting him ready for another he’s fought already when you know articles like this come out where crazies attack the fighter because he’s being asked questions ? Yea I’d say it’s a probably good idea who he said doesn’t hit harder in any event ,most likely he would say Wilder just cause he lacks technical things in a sparring match and swings harder but it’s neither here or there .
            I gotta be honest, I enjoy your insight even if I disagree with you but you have an ability to come off incredibly condescending.

            You're getting defensive and being overly sensitive to people raising their eyebrows that a kid who has yet to step into the professional ranks is comparing himself to Ali...but we are the uneducated, irrational ones. I had no idea that you were close relatives to both Hrgovic and Odiase. That must be one helluva family tree.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              After sparring both he tells us what we already knew. Awesome!
              That’s exactly what I thought as well. So it’s the same thing that we all already knew beforehand.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                German amateur who reckons he moves like prime Ali and is so good he didn't get really hit by either of them... gives a view of their power.

                Yeah, I'll pass.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Everybody already knows this, waste of time

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP