No announcement yet.

Report: Crawford expected to sign with PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Crawford expected to sign with PBC

Are we still going to criticize Crawford when this happens?

Any offers made by PBC doe?

I have prayed for this. Even made a thread...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...ng-with-haymon

Comment

Doesn't Bud still owe Top Rank another fight? If that's true, I wonder would Bob Arum be willing to accept a buyout of Crawford's existing contract with Top Rank?
      Last edited by champion4ever; 07-25-2021, 08:01 AM.

Comment

In two hours you’ll start another thread saying Porter hasn’t commented and that means he’s not taking the fight. Blah blah blah blah.

Comment

I give him 24 hours before I mock his silence.

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
          In two hours you’ll start another thread saying Porter hasn’t commented and that means he’s not taking the fight. Blah blah blah blah.
          NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            I give him 24 hours before I mock his silence.

Usually with the PBC silence is a good thing. They tell their people to keep quiet.

Comment

This seems to make sense. Pbc wins the purse bid because I don’t think Bob will bid that much.

let’s hope this happens. Could be really beneficial for the sport.

in addition to hopefully getting the WW fight we all want, also creates possible fights at 154 that would be intriguing and exciting.

Losing Crawford might allow TR to use the money to make a huge offer for Haney which creates a real nice LW tourney for Bob.

This gives him control of the titles should Tank or the Diaz/ Ryan winner, who are the money guys, want to get a shot.

One can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Doesn't Bud still owe Top Rank another fight? If that's true, I wonder would Bob Arum be willing to accept a buyout of Crawford's existing contract with Top Rank?
                Yeah he does but Bob has spoken about how difficult it’s been to promote Crawford and get him meaningful fights. He seems to want to move on as much as Crawford does.
                siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

damn. PBC knows Bob won't pay and will stall out the negotiations. So, PBC is pretty much letting it happen through purse bid. PBC also knows Triller won't probably bid or will bid low since they screwed up the Teo-Kambosos bout.

I guess...Mr. Crawford..welcome to PBC!

Comment

About time. They will have him fight Ugas or something first though watch before he fight Spence
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X