Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC been thru more WARS than GGG, how is GGG “old” or shot? TEAM PAC say age is all mental

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

    Same reason why some peole look 10,20 even 30 years younger than their age. GOOD GENETICS, with a healthy lifestyle.
    This “jumping” stuff is in YOUR head.
    Lol. “good genetics” is not synonymous to aesthetics. Looking younger doesn’t mean anything with survival. Damage and resistance doesn’t equate to genetics either.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

      Simple fact is he got caught with a banned substance in his body and that's it and he's going up and down weights since the ggg fight

      He got caught with a banned substance no matter how trivial or what excuse his career will always raise eyebrows especially when going up weights

      And he's always had a pass whether it's scorecards filled out the second the fights get signed or unknowingly getting passes on drug tests

      Boxing is a corrupt sport and cover ups and money makers go together my friend


      Back to the first thing we started debating about ggg was comfortable at 160 so why do you hold such a grudge he didn't go up in weight when canelo was taking fighters to 155 scared to get in the mix with 160 champions for years on end
      You still don’t understand Clenbuterol. Lol. It now has a threshold.

      An Olympian can have 4.2ng of an adverse finding a week away from their event, and if deemed meat contamination, then there no fault. Why? The max allowed is 5ng. Now if we go back to 2018 and Canelo had 4.2ng a week before his fight, how would that look today? In fact, if Canelo had 4.2ng a week before the fight it wouldn’t even be disclosed since VADA would acknowledge 5ng.

      but you guys want to talk about .6ng 78 days away for a fight that didn’t even happen. Lol.

      you guys don’t understand PEDS nor the politics. Canelo, through the help of GGG, is no longer the antagonist. You guys tried to make GGG the protagonist like PAC before the Canelo fight while making the Mexican the antagonist.

      all of that derailed because the karma favors Canelo, not GGG.

      and my theory is correct. Look all the sensitive kids bringing up Canelo when it’s a simple comparison between GGG and PAC. You guys are all indecisive salty bandwagoners

      don’t worry! I find it amusing and soft

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

        Strange how he looks WORLD class again when you put him BACK in with B-/C/D fighters...
        Strange how people keep wanting to talk about GGG's age without mentioning how old he actually is.

        And he looked pretty good beating Canelo twice, btw.

        Comment


        • #24
          Pac s just great that's why he's still competing with the best. Pac s beating different eras. SRL and Duran only had to beat greats from their era and time.
          Pac s beating next generation. That's why Pac s goat material. The way Pac dropped the bigger thurman who correct me if I'm wrong had never been down, and who Pac broke ribs of and had to run to survive is stuff of folklore
          Last edited by hugh grant; 07-24-2021, 07:14 AM.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by kafkod View Post

            Strange how people keep wanting to talk about GGG's age without mentioning how old he actually is.

            And he looked pretty good beating Canelo twice, btw.
            Canelo looked great against GGG. That’s why Canelo has excelled and GGG has regressed. Canelo’s fights age like fine wine as time goes on and the generation that instigated Canelo as the antagonist is withering away. You even witnessed yourself Canelo murking BJS. . That was part of my lifetime while your anonymity has felt salty about it

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

              ESNEWS sat with Abel and GGG in 2012 at a restaurant. Ellie asked GGG “you could make 154?” GGG said “yes, from 154-168 is easy for me.”
              im not going to try to get into the head of people, so 3 weight classes are easy for him? going 1 up and 1 down from where u are and say thats easy is a weird thing to say i will admit, not many people could say i can go either way or stay where i am right now, so he stayed in the middle so to speak, personally i dont go too far against people who stay in a weight class, ggg is a cautious guy i think and that reflects it, he gets peoples back up but its a pity he didnt have better people to fight over the years, thats all, he was very good overall tho & still going, not everyone can be pac

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

                That’s why Canelo has excelled and GGG has regressed.
                And of course, it has nothing to do with Canelo being 30 years old and GGG being 39.

                Because Pacman being 42 means GGG and Canelo are actually the same age?

                Is that how it works?
                Last edited by kafkod; 07-24-2021, 07:44 AM.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

                  You still don’t understand Clenbuterol. Lol. It now has a threshold.

                  An Olympian can have 4.2ng of an adverse finding a week away from their event, and if deemed meat contamination, then there no fault. Why? The max allowed is 5ng. Now if we go back to 2018 and Canelo had 4.2ng a week before his fight, how would that look today? In fact, if Canelo had 4.2ng a week before the fight it wouldn’t even be disclosed since VADA would acknowledge 5ng.

                  but you guys want to talk about .6ng 78 days away for a fight that didn’t even happen. Lol.

                  you guys don’t understand PEDS nor the politics. Canelo, through the help of GGG, is no longer the antagonist. You guys tried to make GGG the protagonist like PAC before the Canelo fight while making the Mexican the antagonist.

                  all of that derailed because the karma favors Canelo, not GGG.

                  and my theory is correct. Look all the sensitive kids bringing up Canelo when it’s a simple comparison between GGG and PAC. You guys are all indecisive salty bandwagoners

                  don’t worry! I find it amusing and soft
                  Was ggg younger than canelo before Karma set in?

                  Such agenda ,listen canelos done good for himself and he's going to excell whatever ggg has done everyone can see that but thats not the point.

                  You're insinuating that ggg is cowardly for not going up in weight years and years ago and you also like to claim like he wasn't on the decline it was merely that his level of opposition wasn't up to scratch

                  Fun fact it could be both accounts buddy

                  His opposition wasn't up to scratch but it doesn't erase the fact that he was declining going into the canelo fight and still is


                  The worst kind of posters are the ones claiming oppositions were prime

                  There's another thread and the fury d riders are claiming wlad was prime and even more so saying he was prime against Joshua its absolute nonsense and to make them feel better about their heros
                  Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 07-24-2021, 07:46 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Smash View Post

                    im not going to try to get into the head of people, so 3 weight classes are easy for him? going 1 up and 1 down from where u are and say thats easy is a weird thing to say i will admit, not many people could say i can go either way or stay where i am right now, so he stayed in the middle so to speak, personally i dont go too far against people who stay in a weight class, ggg is a cautious guy i think and that reflects it, he gets peoples back up but its a pity he didnt have better people to fight over the years, thats all, he was very good overall tho & still going, not everyone can be pac
                    There was great fights at 168 and 154. 160 was DOG SHT at his tim. Dudes like Blanco, Heiland, Curbsidze, Gran Tureno were #1's.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by kafkod View Post

                      Strange how people keep wanting to talk about GGG's age without mentioning how old he actually is.

                      And he looked pretty good beating Canelo twice, btw.
                      Funny how NOT 1 person made money on betting GGG to beat Canelo.

                      I went right up to the Casino gage. Gave them my betting slip and they gave me my $$$$ no questions asked.

                      How that work out for u with your bookies??? They curb stomp you when you handed them your crayon colored score card with the stick figure pictures of ggg winning???

                      Should of asked me after the fight! I could of picked up some slips off the ground that took ggg and gave them to you. I would of PAID to see u go try and collect and get the sht kicked out of u.
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-24-2021, 08:13 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP