Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC been thru more WARS than GGG, how is GGG “old” or shot? TEAM PAC say age is all mental

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Pacquiao is an all-time great. Proven in trial by fire many times over. Guys like that are cut from a different cloth than someone like Golovkin.
    Cmon now ggg never had his chance to shine

When canelo finally stepped up we saw the kind of warriors they both were

we missed out on so many great fights because the likes of martinez cotto and canelo held belts hostage

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Listen dude you're trying to discredit ggg for whatever reason I don't know ..the guy was exciting and he fought his mandos

He was also left in the lurch with promises of unifying and waiting for ginger to step up

Ginger couldn't fit at 154 for a lomg time and was always going to step up to 160 whereas ggg never had problems making 160 so why would he move

Either way ggg was ducked for ages

You should be praising ggg to make canelos win look better because they went life and death with each other twice in extremely close and competitive fights
      Although the first one was a robbery against ggg
      You don’t know what life and death is. Lol. Surely u seen enough boxing to know what it looks like when guys go to war and take knees…

life and death is more like your Errol pic in ur sig

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

You don’t know what life and death is. Lol. Surely u seen enough boxing to know what it looks like when guys go to war and take knees…

Life and death in relation to winning the fight my friend its a metaphor but if you want to be that petty then that's fine

It was life and death for having their hands raised

Ggg won the first fight canelo should have done more but highly Competitive

The second fight was far closer I could have gave it a draw or a canelo win or a ggg win both highly competitive

They went life and death both times with each other I don't think they could have done anything better and they were both hurt several times...

You petty canelo d rider

Comment

Anyways you have fun now and keep discrediting canelos defining rival because I don't see anymore excitement down the road for canelo

Who's he going to fight ?

The divisions are scrambled super middleweight hasn't recovered or been the same since groves froch 2

The ones that took over since then were lovers and up and comers that wouldn't have laced froch or wards boots..

You keep telling yourself rocky fielding and Smith are great wins the only reason Smith was a champion was just the timing he came up in the weakest smw era Ive ever witnessed

And the kovalev win what a farce the guy was shot to bits and already thrown about the ring by yard of all the bums in the world

Canelo has done **** all but smoke and mirrors since the ggg fights

If anything he's a con artist he had a chance to immediately rematch golovkin and he should have for legacy but he ducked out of it, too much of a challenge

Comment

Life and death in relation to winning the fight my friend its a metaphor but if you want to be that petty then that's fine

It was life and death for having their hands raised

Ggg won the first fight canelo should have done more but highly Competitive

The second fight was far closer I could have gave it a draw or a canelo win or a ggg win both highly competitive

They went life and death both times with each other I don't think they could have done anything better and they were both hurt several times...

You petty canelo d rider
            Life and Death is PAC vs Marquez series. PAC almost died too. All that’s life and death. GGg vs Canelo was a point system scrimmage cause Lil’G didn’t go Mexican Style as he promised. Both Pac and GGG got schooled by Mexicans. One actually fell asleep too

Comment

Listen dude you're trying to discredit ggg for whatever reason I don't know ..the guy was exciting and he fought his mandos

He was also left in the lurch with promises of unifying and waiting for ginger to step up

Ginger couldn't fit at 154 for a lomg time and was always going to step up to 160 whereas ggg never had problems making 160 so why would he move

Either way ggg was ducked for ages

You should be praising ggg to make canelos win look better because they went life and death with each other twice in extremely close and competitive fights
              Although the first one was a robbery against ggg
              Best signature EVER.

Comment

Life and Death is PAC vs Marquez series. PAC almost died too. All that’s life and death. GGg vs Canelo was a point system scrimmage cause Lil’G didn’t go Mexican Style as he promised. Both Pac and GGG got schooled by Mexicans. One actually fell asleep too
                Who schooled pacquiao and who schooled ggg ???
                Thanks for educating me on life and death and I shall now educate you on a schooling

A schooling is mayweather vs canelo when one boxer literally does nothing the whole fight and gets shut down every single time he tries to open up and literally gets embarassed ...like a dad play fighting with his son or a bully giving a person with learning disabilities a wedgey

Mayweather did whatever he wanted to in that fight ,canelo kept saying no but mayweather grabbed his ginger hair bent him over and rammed him a anally all night long then he rested had a smoke in-between rounds and did the same over and over

I know you're going to mention mayweather vs pacquiao now because you go by official scorecards ,but in fact it was mayweather against the ropes and hurt in that fight mayweather did good to keep his pants up and run from pacquaio whenever he made it obvious he was going to rape mayweather

Comment

Black dont crack, Brown dont frown and Asian dont raisin

Comment

Who schooled pacquiao and who schooled ggg ???
                    Thanks for educating me on life and death and I shall now educate you on a schooling

A schooling is mayweather vs canelo when one boxer literally does nothing the whole fight and gets shut down every single time he tries to open up and literally gets embarassed ...like a dad play fighting with his son or a bully giving a person with learning disabilities a wedgey

Mayweather did whatever he wanted to in that fight ,canelo kept saying no but mayweather grabbed his ginger hair bent him over and rammed him a anally all night long then he rested had a smoke in-between rounds and did the same over and over

I know you're going to mention mayweather vs pacquiao now because you go by official scorecards ,but in fact it was mayweather against the ropes and hurt in that fight mayweather did good to keep his pants up and run from pacquaio whenever he made it obvious he was going to rape mayweather
                    1FFCA339-7837-4867-8010-C6D183D5EBA6.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                    X