Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

NOBODY cares what pac-tards and idiots think...

FACT: you made a claim

FACT: you cannot back that claim up, by naming a historian who agree's with you... not even one

The 30 Greatest Boxers of All Time
    hahahaha i know this is what u will say because u know i can back it up and you will lose big big time because everyone around the world knows that pac is greater than floyd and only ******ed floyd fans would think that floyd is greater than pac. As what max kellerman keep saying "floyd fans don't know anything about boxing."

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      You keep saying Pac went life and death 3 times with jmm? Historians will see Pac would have 3 wins if not scorecard error and Floyd a cheated scales win. Any unbiased person would see Pac has climbed mount everest and Floyd only climbed Ben Nevis in comparison.
      Floyd went life and death with hatton, dlh and maidana and Pac destroys them, yes Pac would destroy maidana. And Pac would be accused of beating a bum, yet for Floyd it's a good win somehow?
      Anyone can see Pac s greater and continually associating Floyd with pac is being Pac down and making Pac look bad.

Pac got tossed around by Jeff Horn... Maidana is better than Jeff Horn in EVERY department

Pac s up there with SRR, and Ali, Floyd s not quite up there

fk you're a idiot Hugh... just kiss your manny-doll nighty and hop off to bed

saying dumb shlt like that... is why boxing fans hate you pac-moron's

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

hahahaha i know this is what u will say because u know i can back it up and you will lose big big time because everyone around the world knows that pac is greater than floyd and only ******ed floyd fans would think that floyd is greater than pac. As what max kellerman keep saying "floyd fans don't know anything about boxing."

everyone around the world, huh... ? LMAO

and yet... you cannot find one single historian to back up your wild claims

Comment

Pac got tossed around by Jeff Horn... Maidana is better than Jeff Horn in EVERY department

fk you're a idiot Hugh... just kiss your manny-doll nighty and hop off to bed

saying dumb shlt like that... is why boxing fans hate you pac-moron's

Pac was nearly 39 when robbed by horn in australia. Floyd was 37 years old when he robbed maidana in Floyd's backyard. See the difference. I honestly believe if the first fight was in Buenos Aires and Floyd performed like that it would be a 11-1 round win to maidana. Pac made light work of broner who gave credibility to maidana as opponent for floyd.

Yes, Pac is neck and neck with Srr. You find that an.odd claim do you? Well, unbiased boxing fans will find Floyd's fans claims there's nothing Pac can do to surpass Floyd infinitely more of a far fetched claim. I wouldn't lie to you
          Last edited by hugh grant; 07-24-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

An absolutely great fighter who had an extraordinary career.
            hugh grant hugh grant likes this.

Comment

FACT: Mayweather has a number of wins that are BETTER than anyone on Pac's resume
              FACT: Mayweather has a much better body-of-work... it is not even close
              FACT: Mayweather is undefeated... Pacquiao will have EIGHT losses after the Spence fight

there is literally nothing to debate regarding this issue

the silly pac-tards, say one thing... and knowledgeable fans who checked the record book, say another thing

why you always mention floyd in pac threads? are you really that jealous that no one is interested to make threads about floyd? he was boring after all. he was also long forgotten.. i pity you.. no one is interested in your idol.. he was a con artist..

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

why you always mention floyd in pac threads? are you really that jealous that no one is interested to make threads about floyd? he was boring after all. he was also long forgotten.. i pity you.. no one is interested in your idol.. he was a con artist..
                Before you criticize, at least read the thread. Aboutfkntime didn't bring the Floyd angle into this. He replied to another poster who did and it escalated into another useless Floyd vs Manny thread as it often does.

Comment

Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana... are much better than Rios, Algieri ,Vargas, Horn... also, three of those guys were very experienced, and right on top of their game... they were in a totally different position than Pacquiao's opponents, and were coming off career-defining wins... again, stop being intellectually dishonest

This part is funny. They are all c class bums, but somehow, someway, Floyds c class bums are better than Manny.

This is when you know you are talking to a Floyd Boy who pedalstalizes mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

This part is funny. They are all c class bums, but somehow, someway, Floyds c class bums are better than Manny.

This is when you know you are talking to a Floyd Boy who pedalstalizes mediocrity.
                    Aboutfkntime doesn't seem to rate horn who has a win over pac?.So Floyd's win over pac can't be worth too much also I guess, yet they pedalstalize Floyd's win over pac big time

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Before you criticize, at least read the thread. Aboutfkntime didn't bring the Floyd angle into this. He replied to another poster who did and it escalated into another useless Floyd vs Manny thread as it often does.
                      blah blah blah.. pac is living rent free to your minds.. whenever you see pac's thread.. there's always floyd boys jumping in..

Comment

Working...
                      X