Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Takam beats Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    Joyce doesn’t seem like much if you can slip the jab and change gears.

    Usyk would dominate and win a decision.

    Joshua would KO him.
    How the **** can you claim Joycr doesn't like his jab being slipped and then cite AJ, a guy who doesn't move his ****ing head??????

    Comment


    • #42
      He did better than I thought but yeah.

      Time to pay the piper or more accurately Marchegiano
      Marchegiano likes this.

      Comment


      • #43
        As I keep saying. BangEM is an diot. Another Hearniac mong who knows nothing beyond what Matchroom feeds him. Next he'll be claiming guys like Whyte, Wardley and Babic would give Joyce trouble when they would be handily wiped out too. If anything Takam actually accounted for himself better than I thought possible and, even then, he barely made it to the 6th. Just like I said (Joyce would stop him by the seventh). But tbh that's hardly an impressively astute prediction. Takam is 40 ****ing years old and 5ft11 at best. Add to that he lacks the kind of skills to really trouble Joyce, punishing yourself by throwing constant power shots in the opening rounds is only a sure fire way to find yourself out on your feet by the half way point and Joyce was never any kind of defensive genius who didn't rely on his chin.
        FinlandsFinest likes this.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          Picking Takam to beat Joyce and possibly stop him late.

          Keep the thread because I’m never wrong.
          You are never wrong huh? As I called it, you were wrong, once again.

          This guy sucks, in more ways than one.

          Mr GetingBanged has ran off? hmm.
          Last edited by FinlandsFinest; 07-24-2021, 06:48 PM.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            Joyce doesn’t seem like much if you can slip the jab and change gears.

            Usyk would dominate and win a decision.

            Joshua would KO him.
            Joyce's pressure is relentless and he's long,a tall pressure fighter is the hardest kind of fight you'll ever have

            If Joyce's chin can hold up he would beat Joshua and usyk down the stretch they'd both succumb to the pace and power of Joyce


            I honestly think he could take their best shots and come back with his own for 12 rounds the man is an unstoppable machine

            I dont have the same belief that Joshua and usyk could take his shots though
            Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 07-24-2021, 06:52 PM.

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by paulf View Post
              He landed some good shots on Joshua, but everyone lands some good shots on Joshua. Otherwise he's accomplished **** all out of, what, beating Tony Thompson a decade ago?

              Joyce in 5.
              Oh man, I was wrong. It was Joyce in 6.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post

                You are never wrong huh? As I called it, you were wrong, once again.

                This guy sucks, in more ways than one.

                Mr GetingBanged has ran off? hmm.
                I'm not even a Wilder fan and because I made one comment favorable to Wilder, the guy starts rambling on how I don't know the sport and am some Wilder cheerleader. I looked at this clown's post history and it's all AJ or Wilder. No posts on any other fighter....the clown is an AJ cheerleader and nothing else. Certainly not a boxing fan.
                FinlandsFinest likes this.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Picking Takam to beat Joyce and possibly stop him late.

                  Keep the thread because I’m never wrong.
                  The thread is kept my friend. Sure as hell looks like you are dead wrong here. Oh lemme guess, ref stopped it right before Takam was gonna be let out of the cage? GTFOH man
                  FinlandsFinest likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by BangEM View Post

                    LMAOOO at future of the division that was hurt by a Ghana cleaner that arrived in country hours before his fight and was delayed by immigration until 2 hrs before the fight.

                    Funny how I was the only one saying Dubois is overrated and hasn’t shown me anything. And I was the one saying Joyce would stop him.

                    Who did he beat in his amateur career? He was in the era of the worst amateur heavyweights.

                    You saw what Jennings almost did to him. Didn’t you? Takam will stop him.
                    Casuals always make the mistake of looking too closely at the Amatuer career of a fighter... The amateurs is decent experience provided one makes very significant adjustments,... Tyrone Briggs beat Tyson in the amatuers... Lol.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

                      Joyce's pressure is relentless and he's long,a tall pressure fighter is the hardest kind of fight you'll ever have

                      If Joyce's chin can hold up he would beat Joshua and usyk down the stretch they'd both succumb to the pace and power of Joyce


                      I honestly think he could take their best shots and come back with his own for 12 rounds the man is an unstoppable machine

                      I dont have the same belief that Joshua and usyk could take his shots though
                      But BUt.....BUt Usyk beat him in the amatuers!!!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP