Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Definitely Want Crawford Fight, For His Guys And My Guys To See If They Can Make It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the latest on Crawford's contract with Arum? He has one fight and it was rumored to be Zepeda but then I read somewhere that he may extend with Bob and then fight Taylor? Has anymore been mentioned of that?

At this point, I'd rather see him against the PBC stable. Maybe a fight with Porter, Garcia or Thurman and then matchup with Spence.

Comment

What was he supposed to say to the press "I am a big fat duck I am afraid to lose to Crawford"? Spence will never fight Crawford. Crawford is a better boxer in every way, difficult to see how Spence can win. Spence is also practically re-tarded. Like Adonis Stevenson and Jermall Charlo, Spence is content to be a PBC DUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Um, no, on paper its actually pretty damn lopsided. Spence has every conceivable advantage on paper.
        No he doesnt idiot. Pac is faster with foot and handspeed, He is better defensively. He hits harder with one punch. Wake up when u learn something. Spence has youth , size and the jab. People will say body punching too. But didnt you see Pac crumple both Thurman and Margarito with one punch body shots Hurt them badly. plus pac has the experience factor. Spence age. South paw neither they are both southpaws.

Comment

Crawford has no interest in taking tough fights.

Comment

Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

Pacman and Roach literally AVOIDED Terrence Crawford after the Postol fight.

“I love the Lomachenko fight,” Roach said. “I like that better because I’ve been hearing so much about Terence Crawford lately. And Terence might be a little bit too young and a little bit too big at this point. But the other way [Lomachenko], I like that fight for Manny. All we need is one tune-up fight, and we’ll go into [the Lomachenko] fight, no problem.”

Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) hasn’t fought since losing the WBO welterweight title to Jeff Horn (18-0-1, 11 KOs) six months ago. Horn won a controversial unanimous decision against Pacquiao on July 2 in Brisbane, Australia, Horn’s hometown.

Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs), of Omaha, Nebraska, is the mandatory challenger for Horn’s title and also generally regarded as one of the best boxers in the sport. If the heavily favored Crawford defeats Horn in a fight expected to take place sometime in April, Crawford-Pacquiao would make financial sense for both boxers.

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-i-...-young--124414

Sup bitch ?
            Proves what I said even more. Crawford’s legacy fight was beating a 40 year old Pacquiao back in 2018 and 3 years later his career stalled still looking for it. Arum couldn’t get the fight done all these years while Crawford been fighting weak WBO opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
              Highlighting one sentence out of my post and only reappnding to it (mind you with nothing but excuses) is kind of an admission that you agree with everything else I said. Enjoy defending Spence’s next set of excuses. Lol!!
              I'll be enjoying Spence's next fight...Manny Pacquiao! LMAO!

Comment

Fingers crossed, Spence v Crawford is probably the fight I would be most excited about throughout the sport.

He did pretty much come out and said he would avoid Crawford until the end and after Pac there is Crawford and Ugas so to be fair he has been true to his word so far.

Comment

Sounds like he’s telling Crawford to ditch Arum so they can make it happen.

Comment

Either Crawfish fights Ugas or Boots or he’s off my p4p list. Bud, quit f’ing around hiding under arums petticoat. Top Rank paying you while destroying your career. Even Josh Taylor’s calling out Bud & he has same promoter? What gives uncle Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I'll be enjoying Spence's next fight...Manny Pacquiao! LMAO!
                      Yeah maybe I will too if someone reminds me that it’s happening on the day of but it aint on my calendar of events. I didn’t watch Pacquiao’s last fight or Spence’s for that matter. Pacquia been beaten too many times to really interest me.

Comment

Working...
                      X