Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Definitely Want Crawford Fight, For His Guys And My Guys To See If They Can Make It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
    Yea right. Keep chasing 42 year old washed up former fly weights. This fool don’t wanna fight Bud
    DIdn't Bud chase the same washed up Flyweight? You don't remember the whole Middle East thing? Lol!!!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-20-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

How sad that both of these fools wasted years to fight a 43 year old Pacquiao. Both Crawford and Spence were never going to be in talks until they fought a part time fighter like Pacquiao.

I hope both of them lose and that maybe makes the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
        What a bum. Using crawfords name to help promote his fight
        I dont think Spence has ANY interest in fighting Crawford either. Spence has this weird effect on his fans, who are probably homoerotic honestly, because Spence gets a PASS for DUCKING Thurman and DUCKING Crawford...says Crawford isn't on "his side of the street" ... is this high school? Says Thurman is a "cornball" ... so beat him up then ??

Spence is a joke but his fan girls have no ears for that kind of thought. They're focused on one thing...ILBBC

FLY TY 1hourRun
        @T.M.T

Bunch of jokers and queers XD
        PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          How sad that both of these fools wasted years to fight a 43 year old Pacquiao. Both Crawford and Spence were never going to be in talks until they fought a part time fighter like Pacquiao.

I hope both of them lose and that maybe makes the fight happen.
          Pacman and Roach literally AVOIDED Terrence Crawford after the Postol fight.

“I love the Lomachenko fight,” Roach said. “I like that better because I’ve been hearing so much about Terence Crawford lately. And Terence might be a little bit too young and a little bit too big at this point. But the other way [Lomachenko], I like that fight for Manny. All we need is one tune-up fight, and we’ll go into [the Lomachenko] fight, no problem.”

Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) hasn’t fought since losing the WBO welterweight title to Jeff Horn (18-0-1, 11 KOs) six months ago. Horn won a controversial unanimous decision against Pacquiao on July 2 in Brisbane, Australia, Horn’s hometown.

Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs), of Omaha, Nebraska, is the mandatory challenger for Horn’s title and also generally regarded as one of the best boxers in the sport. If the heavily favored Crawford defeats Horn in a fight expected to take place sometime in April, Crawford-Pacquiao would make financial sense for both boxers.

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-i-...-young--124414

Sup bitch ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Yes indeed we do! Arum's only smoke screen was that PBC was freezing out Crawford! That all went away when Kenny Porter came to negotiate, and got turned away! Then Bob turned his guns on Crawford! "He doesn't sell!" "Who's gonna pay to see Crawford vs.Porter, etc!" When Bob won't pay Porter what he paid Khan and Brook, we all know what time it is! Hopefully October is the ;last fight with Top Rank! Enjoy Crawford vs. Zepeda! Lol!
            Highlighting one sentence out of my post and only reappnding to it (mind you with nothing but excuses) is kind of an admission that you agree with everything else I said. Enjoy defending Spence’s next set of excuses. Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Why not? Bob has been looking to cash out on Crawford for a while now. Perfect opportunity for him.
              It looks like Crawford is just willing to let the contract expire

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Yeah, I don't think these guys will ever fight. Bud Crawford could have been an ATG.
                they wont fight cause they scared of each other. one will get beat

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post

they wont fight cause they scared of each other. one will get beat
                  I see it the same way. I used to think it was just Spence, but Bud seems not to really want it either.

Comment

Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

I dont think Spence has ANY interest in fighting Crawford either. Spence has this weird effect on his fans, who are probably homoerotic honestly, because Spence gets a PASS for DUCKING Thurman and DUCKING Crawford...says Crawford isn't on "his side of the street" ... is this high school? Says Thurman is a "cornball" ... so beat him up then ??

Spence is a joke but his fan girls have no ears for that kind of thought. They're focused on one thing...ILBBC

FLY TY 1hourRun
                    @T.M.T

Bunch of jokers and queers XD
                    I believe Spence and Crawford knows that if they fight each other, someone will most likely lose. Neither fighter wanted their stock to drop until they got Pacquiao. Not only is Pacquiao a cash cow, they both believe that Pacquiao is an easier fight. Now that Spence has Pacquiao, if he beats Pacquiao convincingly, I believe a fight between Spence and Crawford will soon follow. If that fight doesn't happen, I'm calling the one that doesn't make this fight go through, "chicken "!
                    HOF Hater HOF Hater likes this.

Comment

Translation...When the time is right Errol will move up and excuse himself for not fighting Bud Crawford just like he has in the past.

Errol Spence does not want to fight Terrance Crawford any more than Dariusz Michalczewski wanted to fight Roy Jones Jr.
                      HOF Hater HOF Hater likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X