Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Trilogy Delay is Going To Hurt Fury More, Wilder Hungry To Prove a Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post

Of course Wilders spirit isn't broken genius, he and you believe he was cheated.His trainer spiked water, Fury had loaded gloves, the ref was in on it, costume cheated him. While your at it you forgot to mention that pigs fly, the Easter bunny is real and so is Santa Claus. No amount of medication will help you demented clowns. Wilder is dangerous in the rubber match because he will be DQ by doing something wild when he realizes for the third STRAIGHT time that he still CANNOT knock Fury out.
    I wouldn't count on it my friend because there won't be a fight. Tyson Fury will be retiring soon. He is too mentally unstable and unpredictable. Moreover, he no longer has the same amount of drive, will, motivation, dedication and focused as he had in the rematch in order to defeat Deontay Wilder this time. He is broken fighter now who is too mentally weak in order to compete. Deontay Wilder has literally destroyed him mentally. Fury is done. So you might as well stick a fork in him. He won't be ready to fight in October either.

Comment

Originally posted by JATExTHAxSNAKE View Post

Oh but ***** ass fury Is a worthy champ????
      Didn't say that did I ???

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Wrong asshole! Come again; Tyson Fury cheated and quit the July 24th trilogy bout by feigning an illness for a fight that he never has any intentions of ever fighting again. Do you know why?

It's because Wilder snatched both his balls, heart, mind and soul out from under him in the rematch. He hit Wilder with everything he got and still couldn't put him away.

You might as well face the facts and the truth; Tyson Fury is a broken fighter now who is mentally weak and shall never be the same again. That rematch with Wilder must have really ruined him mentally.

He left part of himself in that ring that night that he shall never be able to get back. Just like when Ali beat Frazier in Manila or when Duran defeated Leonard in Montreal.

Neither of the winners were ever the same after those fights and the very same thing has now happened to Tyson Fury.
        I know I made a valid point because you went right to name calling. Grow up, bring a real argument or remain stuck in name calling, pudding pops and imaginary scenarios without a shred of evidence that fit your chosen outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

I know I made a valid point because you went right to name calling. Grow up, bring a real argument or remain stuck in name calling, pudding pops and imaginary scenarios without a shred of evidence that fit your chosen outcome.
          I am so sorry. I don't know what ever came over me for using that type of language; Especially of all to a sweet loving dude like yourself. I am so ashamed.

Comment

Working...
          X