Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Trilogy Delay is Going To Hurt Fury More, Wilder Hungry To Prove a Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Trilogy Delay is Going To Hurt Fury More, Wilder Hungry To Prove a Point

Former world champion Carl Froch believes Tyson Fury will be more affected by the most recent delay of the trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder. Fury was scheduled to defend his WBC heavyweight title against Wilder on July 24th at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former world champion Carl Froch believes Tyson Fury will be more affected by the most recent delay of the trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder. Fury was scheduled to defend his WBC heavyweight title against Wilder on July 24th at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Dear Sir, there's no way Wilder wins this fight. Fury has his soul. All of these delays is to frustrate Wilder and keep him off the ring still. I saw this coming and I expect more tricks from Fury

Comment

Outside of Wilder's power, I don't think he has much of a chance in this fight regardless. Having said that, I think this delay benefits Fury more. Wilder has seemed motivated and ready to go lately, this will disrupt preparations significantly and will definitely disrupt his mindset.

Will the fight even happen?

Comment

Only chance wilder has if fury has long covid. But yes, wilder has punchers chance
        Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

It'll be hilarious if Wilder connects on the first punch and sends Fury home with his tail between his leg. After losing undisputed, that is the best outcome for me.

Fury needs to be humbled.
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
            Outside of Wilder's power, I don't think he has much of a chance in this fight regardless. Having said that, I think this delay benefits Fury more. Wilder has seemed motivated and ready to go lately, this will disrupt preparations significantly and will definitely disrupt his mindset.

Will the fight even happen?
            I agree, but I think Fury was outta shape, and needed more time to train, so they came out with the Covid excuse! So yeah, the extra time does help Fury more!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
              It'll be hilarious if Wilder connects on the first punch and sends Fury home with his tail between his leg. After losing undisputed, that is the best outcome for me.

Fury needs to be humbled.
              Not as hilarious as the fact a complete stranger lives inside that head of yours rent free! Does Tyson represent the type of guy that’s kicked you down all your life? It’s not his fault no women wants those nicotine stained teeth you have mate. I mean you’re teeth look like they’re wearing hi vis jackets. Don’t blame the alpha male for the shortcomings you’ve had, it’s ya old mans fault, he’s passed down the weasel jean to you, you sit on ya stinking torn settee putting the world to rights on ya little beta forums. Lmfao now that is hilarious!!!

Comment

When the arbitration ended after Fury had been preparing for the Joshua fight for months while Wilder had been preparing for Fury for a year, they then announced the fury Wilder fight for in 7.5 weeks or something and I said then, Fury would be smart to feign an injury as he shouldn't give Wilder the benefit of having a load of prep time over him.

It's likely this is a planned, intentional move and Fury probably didn't even start really hard training yet. Meanwhile Wilder has just gone through a hard camp and will now have to start another one immediately after.

Fury is 10 steps ahead of bum squad.

Comment

Only variable is Fury's mental state. If he's up for it, I'd bet heavily on a repeat.
                  GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Not as hilarious as the fact a complete stranger lives inside that head of yours rent free! Does Tyson represent the type of guy that’s kicked you down all your life? It’s not his fault no women wants those nicotine stained teeth you have mate. I mean you’re teeth look like they’re wearing hi vis jackets. Don’t blame the alpha male for the shortcomings you’ve had, it’s ya old mans fault, he’s passed down the weasel jean to you, you sit on ya stinking torn settee putting the world to rights on ya little beta forums. Lmfao now that is hilarious!!!
                    You're barking up the wrong tree there, little man.
                    Go on, keep trying your best.

Seems like someone bad mouthing Tyson has touched every nerve you have. Dry your eyes and brush the salt off.

Comment

Working...
                    X