Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Woodley On Jake Paul Fight: They Brought Me In To Take Out The Trash; You're Welcome!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    You know how important it is for me to be popular... Oh the pain! Try another button psycho... that one doesn't do it. And again, please don't boil the neighbor's pet you psycho.

I did not comment on your popularity... I pointed out that everyone thinks you are a dickhead, because you act like a dickhead

cry bltch !

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

I did not comment on your popularity... I pointed out that everyone thinks you are a dickhead, because you act like a dickhead

cry bltch !

I must speak up here. Now aboutfkntime rips on Biden and I support that. But Billeau2 is neither a beatch nor a dick head. He is one of the few that I trust in here.............Rockin'

Comment

cry bltch !

Looney Tune... I don't read your ramblings... Your an idiot and a coward.

Comment

Looney Tune... I don't read your ramblings... Your an idiot and a coward.

FACT: you should have kept your c0ck-warmer shut

Comment

FACT: you should have kept your c0ck-warmer shut

Fact: Take it to the dome coward... Wanna play some more troll? bwahhhahahaaa!!!

Comment

Fact: Take it to the dome coward... Wanna play some more troll? bwahhhahahaaa!!!

FACT: you are a childish little shlthead

FACT: you have never answered this question...
              Q. what can I call you in... " the dome "... that I cannot call you here...?

FACT: everyone - except Rockin - thinks that you are just a dumb butt-monkey with a big mouth

" take it to the dome "

tenor.gif

Comment

FACT: you are a childish little shlthead

FACT: you have never answered this question...
                Q. what can I call you in... " the dome "... that I cannot call you here...?

FACT: everyone - except Rockin - thinks that you are just a dumb butt-monkey with a big mouth

" take it to the dome "

tenor.gif

Looney Tune Looney Tune... You keep trying to impress upon me how I am not liked here, how I am thought of as a clown, etc... And I throw you a bone... I explain that does not work on me... But you keep at it. Are you expecting a different result at some time? LOL.
                You are pathetic. You rant and rant... People laugh at your threads and rants... Your probably smart not to go to the dome lol. Having fun yet? do you like being treated like the troll you are? You like your own medicine? lol. I can just respond to all your insane posts here... Doesn't matter to me lol... I love teaching trolls a lesson! Now tell me what everyone thinks about me again!!!! bwahhhhha!
                Last edited by billeau2; 09-02-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Looney Tune Looney Tune... You keep trying to impress upon me how I am not liked here, how I am thought of as a clown, etc... And I throw you a bone... I explain that does not work on me... But you keep at it. Are you expecting a different result at some time? LOL.
                  You are pathetic. You rant and rant... People laugh at your threads and rants... Your probably smart not to go to the dome lol. Having fun yet? do you like being treated like the troll you are? You like your own medicine? lol. I can just respond to all your insane posts here... Doesn't matter to me lol... I love teaching trolls a lesson! Now tell me what everyone thinks about me again!!!! bwahhhhha!

no kid, I am not trying to impress anything upon you

I am simply pointing out the MANY, MANY, MANY, times... that I have logged onto a thread, only to see someone calling you a shlthead

there is a reason why that continually happens, and that reason is now clearly obvious... FACT you are just another shlt-talking idiot

seen it all before

" the dome "... what a fkn spastic

FACT: you have never answered this question... Q. what can I call you in... " the dome "... that I cannot call you here...?

what difference would it make... ? LMAO

" the dome "... is just another thread... there is LITERALLY, no difference whatsoever... so, why do you think that it would take courage to call you a dribbling spastic in another thread, but not in this thread? ... you dribbling spastic... looooooooool

you are a fkn moron kid... just another childish shlt-talking butt-monkey, who knows nothing about boxing

seen it all before

Comment

no kid, I am not trying to impress anything upon you

I am simply pointing out the MANY, MANY, MANY, times... that I have logged onto a thread, only to see someone calling you a shlthead

there is a reason why that continually happens, and that reason is now clearly obvious... FACT you are just another shlt-talking idiot

seen it all before

" the dome "... what a fkn spastic

FACT: you have never answered this question... Q. what can I call you in... " the dome "... that I cannot call you here...?

what difference would it make... ? LMAO

" the dome "... is just another thread... there is LITERALLY, no difference whatsoever... so, why do you think that it would take courage to call you a dribbling spastic in another thread, but not in this thread? ... you dribbling spastic... looooooooool

you are a fkn moron kid... just another childish shlt-talking butt-monkey, who knows nothing about boxing

seen it all before

Awww now we are trying the Kid thang! Bravo!!! The dome is the appropriate place to deal with idiots like you... Thats all. Not mucking up other's threads. And when was the last time you posted anything in a boxing thread here? You come here to Troll baby... LOL. And I am calling you out on your shiat baby! You wanted to troll... how you like it now baby? bwahhha! Your opinion about my boxing knowledge is a funny thing to behold... I post here regularly about boxing. You don't post much of anything about boxing...

Coward coward, you are a coward. Change your spit bucket and grow a pair!!! Coward
                    Last edited by billeau2; 09-02-2021, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Awww now we are trying the Kid thang! Bravo!!! The dome is the appropriate place to deal with idiots like you... Thats all. Not mucking up other's threads. And when was the last time you posted anything in a boxing thread here? You come here to Troll baby... LOL. And I am calling you out on your shiat baby! You wanted to troll... how you like it now baby? bwahhha! Your opinion about my boxing knowledge is a funny thing to behold... I post here regularly about boxing. You don't post much of anything about boxing...

Coward coward, you are a coward. Change your spit bucket and grow a pair!!! Coward

wait, wut... earlier, you said that posting in... " the dome " (LOL)... requires courage... but now, you say it only requires cleanliness... ???

that is a very strange GLARING contradiction there, Karen looooooool

" the dome "
                      man, that just sounds sooooo fkn gay... that is lame and corny, just like you

and the only thing you ever post about boxing is garbage... often just typical dumb casual-fan nonsense... I don't think you know anything at all about this sport, you certainly have no instincts for the game

how will going to... " the dome " (LOL)... prevent me from exposing you as a dumb butt-monkey who knows nothing about boxing?

also... I post about boxing all the time kid

I posted this the other day...

NOTE: this is not even a top 100 post for me... but it is far better than the garbage that you post

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

that is garbage

not only is that garbage... it is disrespectful, and it is totally ignorant

that is disrespectful... to both the sport, and to great fighters of the past... and it is ignorant... because it does not reflect the ENTIRE boxing landscape, it favors the fighter you love

the reason why many observers hate pacfans, is because you clowns are not boxing fans you are hero-worshipers... hero-worshipers who would happily burn this sport to the ground if it reflected well on Pacquiao

honestly, most of you sound like you will never watch another fight after Manny retires

you based your entire post on this... " the only boxer who has done things "... but you do not have the brains - or the integrity - to add context that is absolutely vital when evaluating TRUE greatness across all era's, and over all fighters

seriously, who the fcuk do you think you are... ?

anyone who appoints himself qualified to judge ANYTHING, let alone boxing... has to fulfill two criteria (minimum)... first, you would need to be fair... and second, you would need to be knowledgeable... but as I am about to point out, you are neither of those things

I will take the time to explain this, in a manner which I KNOW you will understand... in order to be fair, and knowledgeable... just like I am asking you to be fair and knowledgeable when in you assess the boxing landscape

also... if my simple, detailed, HONEST, explanation... does not affect the way you view this situation... then I am fully justified in removing my gloves, and will use another approach

to summarize so far... the two criteria for judging ANYTHING, is fairness and knowledge... I am sure you agree... well put it this way, I know you cannot disagree

fairness
                      [fernəs]
                      NOUN
                      1. impartial treatment without favoritism or discrimination

knowledgeable
                      [nol-i-juh-buhl]
                      adjective
                      1. possessing understanding; being well-informed

when judging ANYTHING, especially boxing... impartial treatment without favoritism or discrimination... means that a judge cannot define criteria that would apply to one fighter, but not to another... because that would be discrimination... it is discriminating, if you are not fair and impartial... criteria must apply to EVERY SINGLE FIGHTER in history

FACT: when you attempt to include the number of divisions that a fighter represented as criteria for greatness, you are neither fair or knowledgeable

that is just silly nonsense, here is why...

"
                      After the split in the 1960s between the WBC and the WBA, the divisions were narrowed, creating more champions simultaneously, and making it easier for fighters to move between different weight divisions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_class_%28boxing%29

using criteria that does not apply to ALL fighters equally, is discriminating against EVERY fighter who represented the original 8 divisions... that is not impartial, that is not knowledgeable, and it most definitely is not honest... it is disrespectful, and ignorant... like I pointed out at the start of this post

you simply cannot reward a fighter by using criteria that makes it easier to succeed, disadvantaging other fighters in the process

which is why...

FACT: there has only ever been one criteria for greatness... " WHO did you beat, with consideration given to when/how "... with some consideration given to losses

losses are less relevant than wins when determining ATG status... because unless a fighter has monumental wins, he is not even involved in that discussion... but losses are definitely relevant when distinguishing between PROVEN great fighters... which is why they are given consideration

applying the criteria... " WHO did you beat, with consideration given to when/how "... is the ONLY way you can compare fighters across EVERY era, and across EVERY division... which is why boxing historians exclude everything else

FACT: if it did not apply to John L Sullivan, then it does not apply to Manny Pacquiao... nor to anyone else... that is the ONLY way to be fair and knowledgeable when comparing across different era's

using ANY other criteria lacks fairness, lacks knowledge, and lacks honesty,,, you MUST compare apples with apples when judging EVERYTHING in life

which is why there are boxers who rank higher than Pacquiao, despite only ever representing one division

e.g.

Willie Pep is greater than Pacquiao, and he only ever fought in one division

so is Muhammad Ali, and he only ever fought in one division

you need to stop using flawed logic, and irrelevant criteria... because that is not fair, or impartial, or honest

and the same point applies to world titles...
                      the number of titles that a fighter wins, is NOT criteria for greatness

back in the day there were only 8 champions, PERIOD... today, there are 89 champions

a recent article accurately describes the problem...

" With 17 weight classes in boxing and four major sanctioning bodies that bestow world titles, keeping track of who holds each of the belts can be difficult -- especially when there are sometimes multiple titlists in each organization because of interim and secondary belts.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...champions-list

you simply cannot reward a fighter by using criteria that makes it easier to succeed, disadvantaging other fighters in the process

FACT: Rocky Fielding was NOT a genuine super-middleweight champion lol... and there are PLENTY of other examples

FACT: Charley Burley never won a single title... but he was better than a lot of recent world champions

which brings us back to the main point...

FACT: " WHO did you beat, with consideration given to when/how
                      "

nothing else matters... otherwise, you cannot compare across era's... and nothing else is required... because, evaluating the quality of a win accurately defines how high a fighter climbed up the boxing ladder

using any other criteria is neither fair, nor knowledgeable... it is ignorant, and dishonest

that is how old-school veterans like me can
                      EASILY evaluate new posters who join this forum... anyone who starts wanking on about divisions, titles... quoting numbers like boxing is some type of math game... quickly separate themselves from hardcore fans who know better

my final point...

when referring to divisions, you said... " These are the stats that are relevant "... you were wrong, I just proved that... but just for one second, lets pretend that you were right...

Hugh, I repeat...
                      YOU WERE WRONG... the following comment is hypothetical, just to further prove my point...

lets pretend that Manny is a genuine 8 division champion... despite the fact that he never won a title at featherweight... despite the fact that Margarito was not even a genuine JMW, let alone a JMW champion... and despite the fact that above 130 Pacquiao only ever fought the best once, and he lost

so, in our pretend conversation... Manny won titles in 8 divisions over the course of a 20 year career

Hugh...

Henry Armstrong held titles in 3
                      ORIGINAL divisions... CONSECUTIVELY !!

did you hear that Hugh... ?

in today's boxing landscape...

Armstrong held titles in 6 divisions...
                      AT THE SAME TIME !!... against GENUINE champions, NOT named Margarito

1) had Armstrong been given the nod against Cerefino Garcia - and many observers thought he won that fight - that would be the equivalent of winning titles in 8 divisions on todays boxing landscape... and that would be against GENUINE world champions, not against second-rate guys like David Diaz and Antonio Margarito

2) boxing was much tougher back then... simply because, life was much tougher back then

FACT: Manny Pacquiao has never done anything even remotely close to that... even using your twisted, incorrect, logic

it gets worse...

many genuine historians do not rank Armstrong in their list of top 5 fighters

personally, I do... but many others do not, and I am not a genuine historian... that takes a wealth of knowledge that I - and most definitely you - do not possess

knowledgeable
                      [nol-i-juh-buhl]
                      adjective
                      1. possessing understanding; being well-informed

the reason why a wealth of knowledge is required to judge ATG status, is because the key to using the ONLY criteria that counts... " WHO did you beat, with consideration given to when/how "... is understanding the opponents... that is the key

you must have a great level of knowledge and understanding about the lesser-known opponents in EVERY division, in EVERY era... in order to be a good historian... so... how can you say that Pacquiao is greater than Henry Armstrong, when you probably cannot even name the guys he beat to win lineal titles, let alone his lesser opponents?

how can you do that Hugh... ?

HOW... ???

Hugh... I am not anti-Manny... I am pro-boxing... there is a HUGE difference

and fcuk Gayweather, this has nothing to do with him... but fcuk ignorant casual-fans who shlt on this sport, even more

like I have said many times... neither Pacquiao, nor Gayweather... are top 10 ATG fighters... they just aren't

I hope you understand, and I hope you develop a genuine love for boxing one day... but I have a feeling that you are going to reply with a post telling me how much you love Manny

take care man

Comment

Working...
                      X