Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Bet on Poirier, Thanks Him For Win Over McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

My father dragged me into Karate classes when I was 9, my older brother linked me with a Aikido master when I was 13, after getting my ass kicked ( several times ), I realized that real fighting on the streets is completely different. So I got into kickboxing, although that was helpful in streetfights, I often got jumped because my enemies considered kicking legs and the body a really low and desperate cowardly act ; the kids around me wanted a head-up fade, with hands only -- so I often got jumped.

Thats when I said, all this martial-arts is for p*ssy's, and became a real G, started boxing and knocking MF out with these hands. True story.
    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Thats when I said, all this martial-arts is for p*ssy's, and became a real G, started boxing and knocking MF out with these hands. True story.
      damn thats good stuff, i thought with your username as soon as someone looked at you twice u took off on a 1 hour run

1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

damn thats good stuff, i thought with your username as soon as someone looked at you twice u took off on a 1 hour run
        I did that too, running is much better than the martial-arts ; when I got away I considered it a win.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Floyd is the first person I ever seen look weird with hair on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            Floyd struggled to consistently land with a Youtuber who started boxing like 2 years ago. And McGregor was one of his “official” wins. The sooner mayweather can fade away and no longer take a legitimate step into the ring and be forgotten the better. And based off his last fight it looks like it’s already there.
            He has done some significant damage to boxing, and im sure he couldn’t care less.

meanwhile, pacquiao is facing Errol Spence. An undefeated young welterweight champion in his prime.
            pacquiao is still, somehow, a good fighter. Fighting Spence however is madness.

Comment

I love & admire Floyd & Manny. IMO they both are GOATs but Floyd has the sense to know he is past his prime & has high-earning, low quality farce fights with youtube sensations & schmucks out of MMA. I wish Manny would do that also. I have a horrible feeling the man is going to really get hurt going up against a tough guy in his prime like Spence.

PS the autocorrect changed 'I love & admire Floyd & Manny. IMO they both are GOATs' to 'I love & admire Floyd & Manny. IMO they bother GOATs'. How could that be? They aren't even Welsh, very strange.

Comment

I am no longer a fan of McGregor. He was on his ass talking **** about poirier's wife, was acting crazy in the press conference and after I saw that I knew he would lose, right prediction once again for yours truly, I was rooting for him tho.

Conor Mcgregor seems to be a weightbully who when he moved up no longer has the power, and always loses to wrestlers. He is also too **** of a boxer to make it in boxing, Floyd gave him a lot of money but at the same time ruined him, professionally speaking, Conor is finished, done, shot to bits.

Watch Conor become one of those sad stories of celebrities who are junkies and lose all their money.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Floyd struggled to consistently land with a Youtuber who started boxing like 2 years ago. And McGregor was one of his “official” wins. The sooner mayweather can fade away and no longer take a legitimate step into the ring and be forgotten the better. And based off his last fight it looks like it’s already there.
                  He has done some significant damage to boxing, and im sure he couldn’t care less.
                  meanwhile, pacquiao is facing Errol Spence. An undefeated young welterweight champion in his prime.
                  Careful now.. the floydieaholics will start uncontrollably sobbing and loading their Depends.
                  And BTW, meanwhile... this site was too embarrassed to even list who wrote this patronizing story. Sounds like there's desperation for clicks.
                  Maybe next up will be floydie's top 10 favorite brands of panties to wear.

Comment

Let us know when he donates to a worthy cause!

Comment

Working...
                    X