Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Bet on Poirier, Thanks Him For Win Over McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s worth noting that McGregor said he would critically injured Poirer in this fight, that he would be taken out on a stretcher. Even so, he definitely gets a totally different sort of treatment than Wilder when he says the same thing. Interesting article I found on yahoo news….https://www.yahoo.com/sports/a-class...072819826.html

Comment

Conor and Jake Paul deserve one another. That’s the exhibition

Comment

Tbbe.......
        Last edited by Zodogg; 07-11-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Those old cage-fighters are constantly suffering horrific leg injuries, they probably fail to understand that the body is not designed to be performing those Kung-Foo, Naruto, Dragon-ball type of attacks, especially past your prime. Real men fight with their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Those old cage-fighters are constantly suffering horrific leg injuries, they probably fail to understand that the body is not designed to be performing those Kung-Foo, Naruto, Dragon-ball type of attacks, especially past your prime. Real men fight with their hands.
            Stupid post, MMA fighters are getting there legs snapped in two because they are spamming leg kicks without proper technique and set ups, add in the fact there shins aren't conditioned properly like Muaythai fighters. Real men fight with there fists, knees, elbows and shins.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Five division world champion Floyd Mayweather was very quick to troll UFC star Conor McGregor - who suffered a first round stoppage loss in his trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier, which took place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Who cares………………………..

Comment

Originally posted by muaythaidon1 View Post
                Stupid post, MMA fighters are getting there legs snapped in two because they are spamming leg kicks without proper technique and set ups, add in the fact there shins aren't conditioned properly like Muaythai fighters. Real men fight with there fists, knees, elbows and shins.
                I hear the true martial-arts can not be performed in cage-fighting or Muaythai pits, as these deadly-arts are lethal : some techniques include attacking the groins, eye-gouging, fish-hooking, throat striking ; hair-pulling, Intentionally placing a finger into any orifice ( butthole ) -- basically gay primitive savage rape.

Comment

All respect belongs to Dustin Proirer, he is a good man, great Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    I hear the true martial-arts can not be performed in cage-fighting or Muaythai pits, as these deadly-arts are lethal : some techniques include attacking the groins, eye-gouging, fish-hooking, throat striking ; hair-pulling, Intentionally placing a finger into any orifice ( butthole ) -- basically gay primitive savage rape.
                    Imagine being a boxing fan, and having no appreciation for other fighting arts. I bet you've never even laced a pair of boxing gloves on let alone any other form of fighting. As your other post comfirms, you don't know **** about fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by muaythaidon1 View Post

Imagine being a boxing fan, and having no appreciation for other fighting arts. I bet you've never even laced a pair of boxing gloves on let alone any other form of fighting. As your other post comfirms, you don't know **** about fighting.
                      My father dragged me into Karate classes when I was 9, my older brother linked me with a Aikido master when I was 13, after getting my ass kicked ( several times ), I realized that real fighting on the streets is completely different. So I got into kickboxing, although that was helpful in streetfights, I often got jumped because my enemies considered kicking legs and the body a really low and desperate cowardly act ; the kids around me wanted a head-up fade, with hands only -- so I often got jumped.

Thats when I said, all this martial-arts is for p*ssy's, and became a real G, started boxing and knocking MF out with these hands. True story.

Comment

Working...
                      X