Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell-Mario Cazares Fox Main Event Averaged 1,334,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell-Mario Cazares Fox Main Event Averaged 1,334,000 Viewers

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, good numbers ...

Comment

Great numbers for a Sunday

Comment

I am no ratings expert but those appear to be good numbers. I regret to say that I forgot about this card and when I remembered, I incorrectly assumed it was on FS1 and not FOX. Oh well, sounds like it was a good one.

Comment

Been saying boxing needs fights on different days other then Saturdays. This proves ratings can still be successful on a non traditional day

Comment

Not only great numbers for guys who are not household names but the fact is, all those people got to see a barnburner of a Cruiserweight fight! At least the right guy won in that fight too.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
              Been saying boxing needs fights on different days other then Saturdays. This proves ratings can still be successful on a non traditional day
              Not putting on boxing cards on Sunday makes NO sense at all. I get it that it is not always easy getting Sunday slots, but people are largely home on this day and obviously the NFL games mainly take place on this day and do great ratings.

If you put more cards on Sunday's, you will continue seeing solid numbers.

Comment

Excellent Card to end a good Weekend of Boxing overall even the Prelims on FS1 had guys slugging it out. Look like Minnesota is loving Boxing especially Shango James and David Morrell, had a Great Crowd at The Armory they even showed up and pack in early for the Prelims as well

Don't care about Ratings no more, that is for the Networks to worry about, I just want to see more good Boxing Cards everywhere and on every platform consistently.
                Last edited by sicko; 06-29-2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                  Exactly! We use to have Tuesday Night Fights, Thursday Night Fights on USA Sports, along with ESPN for Friday Night Fights. We need other days for boxing to be shown.

Comment

I echo the sentiments above, good numbers, every fight was a sweet one, and this is exactly the kind of card that casual American sports fans need to see. Excellent matchmaking and well done to pbc and al Haymon

Comment

Working...
                    X