Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III - Pay-Per-View Undercard Made Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniq View Post
    If you're in Vegas and these tickets come up cheap you're an idiot not to go.
    Since they broke the record on the last fight with gate ai don’t see these tickets being anything but Disney world family range….

Comment

I have a feeling that this is going to be a night full of KOs!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        I like this undercard quite a bit. Nice to go with a HW theme. Too bad they don't have Wallin up against someone. As it stands I see the following:
        Anderson KO Teleshkin Sanchez KO Ajagba
        Kownacki KO Helenius

Don't know much about Teleshkin but he's fought some fairly soft opposition and he's not being brought in to beat Anderson. I like Ajagba and I'm not a fan of Sanchez. Sanchez sometimes does enough to win whereas Ajagba hasn't looked quite as dominant recently. I like Helenius but I'm not sure he can strike with Viking Lightning again in the rematch. He was hurt before he KO'd Kownacki and I think the younger fresher Polish fighter will take the rematch.

I guess you didn't watch Ajagba last match! He literally almost committed murder! I believe Ajagba will win Sanchez. Ajagba has faced tougher fighters than Sanchez in my opinion anyway this is a great card and good for heavyweight boxing

Comment

Impressed with this card.

Comment

Originally posted by Dare7 View Post

I guess you didn't watch Ajagba last match! He literally almost committed murder! I believe Ajagba will win Sanchez. Ajagba has faced tougher fighters than Sanchez in my opinion anyway this is a great card and good for heavyweight boxing
            Nah I saw it. Howard was brought in to fall down for Ajagba. He had been stopped by Sanchez the fight before that and has been stopped in 4 or his 5 defeats.

When Efe got hurt by Kiladze, he seemed a bit tentative in his next few fights against Cojanu and Rice. Hopefully the Howard KO helps him back to where he needs to be for Sanchez.
            jreckoning jreckoning likes this.

Comment

That is a very good card. American PPV prices blow my mind but if that's what they charging then this is the kind evening to spend it on.

I am very much looking forward to it.

Comment

WOW. Insta buy from me.

THREE of my favorite fighters on ONE card.
                Wilder, Helenius and Ajagba!

LETS GET IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  WAR The Nordic Nightmare ,WAR Ajagba & WAR Big Baby Anderson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Rooting for Helenius and Ajagba too.

I hope Helenius proves last time wasnt a fluke and beats Kownacki again. Thing about Helenius is, sometimes he shows up, sometimes he doesnt. But a motivated Helenius is always an upset waiting to happen. He was sparring with Wilder and enjoyed his time in the camp and said he did ok.

He was our only hope for a finnish world champ, but his shoulder injury really derailed that plan and he hasnt been the same since. But recently even past his prime when he signed with Al Haymon he seems to be in better shape and more motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post

Rooting for Helenius and Ajagba too.

I hope Helenius proves last time wasnt a fluke and beats Kownacki again. Thing about Helenius is, sometimes he shows up, sometimes he doesnt. But a motivated Helenius is always an upset waiting to happen. He was sparring with Wilder and enjoyed his time in the camp and said he did ok.

He was our only hope for a finnish world champ, but his shoulder injury really derailed that plan and he hasnt been the same since. But recently even past his prime when he signed with Al Haymon he seems to be in better shape and more motivated.
                    That’s one thing that Haymon is just better than other outfits….when someone signs with Haymon he gets them opportunities and fights even after loses. Traditional promoters would let fighters go.
                    FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

That’s one thing that Haymon is just better than other outfits….when someone signs with Haymon he gets them opportunities and fights even after loses. Traditional promoters would let fighters go.
                      Helenius and Haymon working together (just like Kownacki, Caleb Plant etc) also disprove the idea that PBC is just black afrocentrists boxing stable.
                      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X