Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III - Pay-Per-View Undercard Made Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great card

Comment

I like this undercard quite a bit. Nice to go with a HW theme. Too bad they don't have Wallin up against someone. As it stands I see the following:
      Anderson KO Teleshkin Sanchez KO Ajagba
      Kownacki KO Helenius

Don't know much about Teleshkin but he's fought some fairly soft opposition and he's not being brought in to beat Anderson. I like Ajagba and I'm not a fan of Sanchez. Sanchez sometimes does enough to win whereas Ajagba hasn't looked quite as dominant recently. I like Helenius but I'm not sure he can strike with Viking Lightning again in the rematch. He was hurt before he KO'd Kownacki and I think the younger fresher Polish fighter will take the rematch.

Comment

Great undercard I must say. Should be a great night!

Comment

Great undercard, but No more raider stadium?

Comment

We can all agree that this card is amazing

Comment

Amazing card for an amazing main event. Best boxing event of the year. Well done to Al Haymon and Bob Arum. Great night of boxing to herald back the culture of the big Las Vegas blockbuster. Great night for American boxing

Comment

Little Guys stay home for this one, this one for the BIG BOYS! LOVE the ALL Heavyweight PPV theme also great that Jared Anderson gets a spot on the Card to showcase his talent

Comment

Very nice card! I could only imagine what they could do for a Lopez vs. Davis PPV? Floyd's pride needs to go! Ellerbe and Arum need to talk ASAP!

Comment

Trash undercard...smh
                    Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

If you're in Vegas and these tickets come up cheap you're an idiot not to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X