Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Views Usyk as Threat, Dangerous Fight For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post

As I said to the last dude, have you got anything to actually back this up? I’ve never heard Wilder mention race, or even say anything that really insinuates the problem was down to race.

never heard or seen him use the term White privilege.

easy for you to evidence otherwise if what you’re saying is true. So link us up. I honestly don’t believe you at this point.
    Lol link us up? I don't give a fkk if you believe me or not, to be honest I suspect you already know what he has been saying but it's better to defend him if you plead ignorance and then you don't have his racist talk to dig through.

If you really don't know and really want to know then Google it. It's common knowledge, everybody been talking about it so Google will bring it straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Usyk has been mando for 3 years. When is AJ facing this threat? Got a date?
      Incorrect. He was made mandatory by the WBO in June 2019.

Comment

If Joshua goes the distance against Usyk then he has no chance against Fury or Wilder. He should be able to handle the little guys with ease but he was already stopped by Andy Ruiz.
        Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
          If Joshua goes the distance against Usyk then he has no chance against Fury or Wilder. He should be able to handle the little guys with ease but he was already stopped by Andy Ruiz.
          Flawed logic, shows your level of boxing knowledge. Wilder is an overhyped bum, he isn’t elite.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Lol link us up? I don't give a fkk if you believe me or not, to be honest I suspect you already know what he has been saying but it's better to defend him if you plead ignorance and then you don't have his racist talk to dig through.

If you really don't know and really want to know then Google it. It's common knowledge, everybody been talking about it so Google will bring it straight up.
            just googled it… literally nothing on the first page apart from Billy Joe Sanders calling him racist. If I remember rightly that was incredibly dubious.

nothing I’m aware of, so I seriously doubt it’s common knowledge.

You got nothing

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post

As I said to the last dude, have you got anything to actually back this up? I’ve never heard Wilder mention race, or even say anything that really insinuates the problem was down to race.

never heard or seen him use the term White privilege.

easy for you to evidence otherwise if what you’re saying is true. So link us up. I honestly don’t believe you at this point.
              "They picked the wrong month for this fight. When I knock out the Gypsey Queen, he will be another Black History Month question"

of course its not racist because he just another oppressed black millionaire

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

It’s worse for the blacks especially the black Americans because they are so different from other blacks because of American history. People are downright threatened by them having pride in themselves

That's insanity at its greatest right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Psychologists call this “new racism”….ie racist individuals who deflect will point out those who condemn racism or who speak out against it as “racist.” It’s accepted that this has gained traction through websites such as 4chan and 8chan. Wilder celebrates black history month, Juneteenth, speaks out against racism in the USA, shows pride in his ethnic group, so therefore he is “racist.”
                  I one hundred percent approve this message!

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

To be fair to my guy Joyce, it was a 5 rounder, 8 years ago. Not entirely sure a rematch goes drastically different but give Joyce enough time and maybe he could wear him down.
                    Joyce is over hyped garbage. His only live opponent was duboius who is equally over hyped.

Comment

Joyce Over hyped? Based on what? The silver medal consolation he got when everyone knows he should have got gold? Everyone he’s so far walked through in the pros? He’ll flatten Usyk over 12. Usyk wouldn’t have gone 7 let alone 12 and for a lucky win over 5. Joshua will pay Usyk no respect and knock him out inside 7. If Chisora connected Joshua will knock him out. Younger, faster, better feet, hits way harder.

Comment

Working...
                      X