Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Views Usyk as Threat, Dangerous Fight For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Parker v AJ, Usyk will go the distance and lose on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

To be fair to my guy Joyce, it was a 5 rounder, 8 years ago. Not entirely sure a rematch goes drastically different but give Joyce enough time and maybe he could wear him down.
      That's my guy Joyce.

It must be weird fighting him if you're a skilful elite boxer. You can imagine Usyk boxing Joe's ti.ts in for 8 rounds but then in his corner you notice he's suffered some gruesome injury and the juggernaut keeps rolling on.

He's getting older now Joe but he is just a scary dude. I'd bet on him to beat a fair few of this guys I really would

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

To be fair to my guy Joyce, it was a 5 rounder, 8 years ago. Not entirely sure a rematch goes drastically different but give Joyce enough time and maybe he could wear him down.
        Actually the fact that it was a 5 rounder makes Usyk even more impressive bc he always starts off bad - first three rounds im always like Usyk is nothing special and then round 5 and after he starts coming out with some sweet work

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
          Malik Scott making some sensible comments here. Surprises me!

I think the Usyk fight represents a hiding to nothing. If he beats Usyk, everyone will immediately downgrade Usyk to someone who wasn't big enough for the division. And, of course, if Joshua loses...he loses!
          Usyk by TKO 10

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Lol.. Literally everything he says is racist. The gloves, egg weights, poison, dent, biased ref, it was all down to white privilege apparently. That's racist.
            As I said to the last dude, have you got anything to actually back this up? I’ve never heard Wilder mention race, or even say anything that really insinuates the problem was down to race.

never heard or seen him use the term White privilege.

easy for you to evidence otherwise if what you’re saying is true. So link us up. I honestly don’t believe you at this point.
            Rapscallion Rapscallion likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Psychologists call this “new racism”….ie racist individuals who deflect will point out those who condemn racism or who speak out against it as “racist.” It’s accepted that this has gained traction through websites such as 4chan and 8chan. Wilder celebrates black history month, Juneteenth, speaks out against racism in the USA, shows pride in his ethnic group, so therefore he is “racist.”
              Progress is hard to come by. Strange times we’re living in.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Again joshua facing off with a real threat and not a regurgitated sham.......Joshua wins wins this fight with his reach, size and natural advantage in punching power....expect to see Joshua land on usyk and see the killer instinct kick in.
                This is a great fight for sure
                Usyk has been mando for 3 years. When is AJ facing this threat? Got a date?

Comment

Ooops...wrong thread.
                  Last edited by maguirre; 06-23-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

To be honest, been a little underwhelmed by Usyk at HW. Would have thought he'd be more elusive and make his speed count for more.

Just seems a little too easy to hit at HW. Can see AJ coming in light, going on the front foot a little more and being more aggressive for this fight.

Bellew and Del took plenty of rounds off him and Usyk doesn't seem to have the power of a prime Holyfield and definitely not a prime Haye to keep the big guys at bay.

Boxing mid range would suit AJ too, if Del could land AJ will too. Can't see Usyk seeing the final bell on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      [/B]

The bold is a sad reality nowadays IMO if you celebrate your heritage its racist. Honestly I feel like the whole world has turned into P U S S I E S and that's the problem. People get butt hurt over the dumbest ****
                      It’s worse for the blacks especially the black Americans because they are so different from other blacks because of American history. People are downright threatened by them having pride in themselves

Comment

Working...
                      X