Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Never Got Buzzed By Montiel; He Challenged Me; I Stood Up To The Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Never Got Buzzed By Montiel; He Challenged Me; I Stood Up To The Challenge

Jermall Charlo undoubtedly hurt Juan Macias Montiel at least three times during their 12-round middleweight title fight Saturday night. Charlo made Montiel stumble with a right hand early in the fifth round. He rocked the determined Mexican contender with another right hand early in the sixth round and wobbled Montiel with a third right hand that made Montiel hold him just before that round ended.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was supposed to be a showcase fight against a cherrypick, though.

And Charlo didn't showcase himself that well.

Comment

Casuals and idiots need to understand that by Charlo winning practically all rounds doesn’t mean anything. We all knew that was gonna happen. This was supposed to be a quick , brutal knockout homecoming fight fir Jermall Charlo. And Montiel still went 12 rounds, he was supposed to be stopped in less than 5 rounds. jaime Munguia stopped Montiel in 2 ffs ‍♂️ This was a cherry pick for Charlo and he still couldn’t close the show

Comment

I clearly remember seeing Charlo get wobbled in the late rounds. He’s not fooling anyone.

Comment

Charlo looked terrible.

Comment

I said it several times that the weight cut and the level he drained himself would effect his performance. He looked like he had no coordination, power, balance, or stamina. Now having said that, it says a lot about his talent and standing that such a dominant points win is considered a poor performance for him….

Comment

Charlo blew it by trying to knock the guy out. He got winded being unfocused. He very well could've lost if Montiel wasn't feather fist

Comment

I was more impressed with Montiels performance.

Comment

At least Charlo wasn't a loser about how he won. I like class and he showed it. I am glad someone gave him a rough fight (though he won every rd in my book). This Charlo has 3 weaknesses.. Uppercuts, body shots, and stanima. Its not the first time ive seen this. Regardless, i think he can have some awesome wars if he chooses to
                  batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

He got hurt lol. I even had two people text me during the fight when it happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X