Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Never Got Buzzed By Montiel; He Challenged Me; I Stood Up To The Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

He handled hsi win with such high class, he gave Montiel props and that says a lot about him. Lot of people now saying he is a bum is crazy, I still think he gives anyone 160-168 a tough fight, Charlo is top level. It just that Montiel was so ankward that it made things harder than they were supposed to be.

Styles makes fights.
    People were calling him a bum from the moment this fight was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

I don't think his weight has anything to do with his performance, he faced a very tough ankward southpaw, that's it.
      Nah….he didn’t look like the man who fought Devry who was much worse on the awkward scale

Comment

Seems everyone is making excuses for Charlo. He's definitely an overrated " knockout " puncher. When he stepped up in class and weight years ago, his KO % dropped dramatically. When he was coming up he was a KO machine. His best KO was 5 years ago against Julian Williams. But that was at 154. He's a good fighter. But not great like some make him out to be. He's very beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
          Seems everyone is making excuses for Charlo. He's definitely an overrated " knockout " puncher. When he stepped up in class and weight years ago, his KO % dropped dramatically. When he was coming up he was a KO machine. His best KO was 5 years ago against Julian Williams. But that was at 154. He's a good fighter. But not great like some make him out to be. He's very beatable.
          He is a babied B level fighter at best.

Comment

It's time to put Charlo and Mungia in the ring against each other. While they are both undefeated and won their most recent fights, they both look like overrated fighters that aren't worthy of facing a GGG or Canelo. They are both very flawed fighters. It's time that they face each other.....and let the winner challenge either GGG or Canelo. Let the loser disappear behind the scenes....as perhaps are sparring partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Nah….he didn’t look like the man who fought Devry who was much worse on the awkward scale
              Well, if he can't make 160 anymore he should move up to 168, honestly I don't think he will do better at 168 than 160, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X