Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks All-Time Big-Man Title in Deontay Wilder Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

Reasons for that statement?
    He's a Joshua fan lol.
    naranja111 naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

He's a Joshua fan lol.
      Oh, well now it makes sense

Comment

Reasons for that statement?
        You'd understand if you knew what the LDBC are like when it comes to publishing videos and articles.

Comment

Oh, well now it makes sense
          Denium!

I thought you'd gone into hiding after your Gypsy fraud ducked AJ! Quack quack quack.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

You'd understand if you knew what the LDBC are like when it comes to publishing videos and articles.
            I'm very familiar with ldbc u arrogant tool, again, wtf does that have to do with the article? Is it because it a pro fury one and ldbc is very pro wilder? Explain better rather than assume only u know what ldbc are like

Comment

I'm very familiar with ldbc u arrogant tool, again, wtf does that have to do with the article? Is it because it a pro fury one and ldbc is very pro wilder? Explain better rather than assume only u know what ldbc are like
              Ha! So if you knew, why did you ask?

Who's alt are you?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

A 50% Fury gave Wilder a boxing lesson in the first fight, and a 100% Fury nearly killed him in the second.

This third fight is a mismatch tbh.
                denium, call up MGM and correct the bookies : this trilogy should have Tyson up like Floyd Mayweather was a -800 vs. Jake Paul. Give them your expert advise, they must be crazy making Tyson a mere -300 favorite over Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder -- remember Wladimir Klitschko vs. a -550 over Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury. How is it possible that after Tyson ''master-classed' Wilder and nearly killed him in the rematch, that Vegas does Phooey like this?!
                davefromvancouv davefromvancouv likes this.

Comment

I really love Tyson Fury, and how he overcame his struggles to come back the way he has.

I do have a few issues with this article though.

I think, to say the greats such as Marciano and Louis, who were by no means big heavyweights, get knocked out by a big guy like Fury, is quite inaccurate.

Why? Because that doesn't give credit to their greatness. Primo Carnera was huge, but not at all a dominant force.

Fury is bigger than Foreman but I don't think anyone says he hits as hard as Foreman, and I don't think you can say he beats him without a doubt.

Larry Holmes, he has a bit of greatness, and that jab was amazing. But, I wouldn't put him on boxing's Mount Rushmore before Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Foreman.

Honorable considerations to Bowe and Holyfield, and the latter had Iron Mike's number.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

Ha! So if you knew, why did you ask?

Who's alt are you?
                    Wtf are u talking about, I'm asking u a legit question, your making out that anyone who writes an article that is pro any boxer, it's like ldbc.. Ldbc are fkn ridiculously pro black and pro wilder, and they love to discuss and make up wild conspiracy theories that make no sense to the average boxing enthusiast, I do not accept the notion that anytime a writer makes an article based on a boxer and his qualities it puts them on a par with ldbc, that was my point u utter ******, again try explaining your point better and u won't look like an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

denium, call up MGM and correct the bookies : this trilogy should have Tyson up like Floyd Mayweather was a -800 vs. Jake Paul. Give them your expert advise, they must be crazy making Tyson a mere -300 favorite over Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder -- remember Wladimir Klitschko vs. a -550 over Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury. How is it possible that after Tyson ''master-classed' Wilder and nearly killed him in the rematch, that Vegas does Phooey like this?!
                      No doubt the bookies know that Team Bum Squad & Haymon will try and cheat again like they did in the second fight with their paid off ref.

Comment

Working...
                      X