Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: I Prefer My Sons Retire if They Are Not Going To Prepare Correctly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole family should have retired years ago, Sr included. No more exhibitions, no more family PPV events, no more Jr humiliating the entire sport. Just take your cartoon supervillain dollar sign bags full of cash and retire forever, all of you.

Comment

What is senior talking about? His sons have been retired eons ago. This is just their way of collecting much needed impromptu pensioner checks.... The beat downs are a part of the procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

we prefer they retire because they are not very good

but seriously... I got no problem with Snr's comment, that is just the view of a old-school professional fighter

the only son-of-a-gun at the moment is Tim Tszyu

I had hopes for Trey Morrison just because of his father, but you can't think like that

the old saying... " the apple does not fall far from the tree"... does not apply to boxing lol

You had hopes for Trey Morrison? Lmfao he makes Chavez Jr look like a legendary fighter.

morrison is a ***in tomato can who needs to find different work before he gets seriously hurt.

asgarth asgarth likes this.

Comment

Train properly? That ship sailed long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

we prefer they retire because they are not very good

but seriously... I got no problem with Snr's comment, that is just the view of a old-school professional fighter

the only son-of-a-gun at the moment is Tim Tszyu

I had hopes for Trey Morrison just because of his father, but you can't think like that

the old saying... " the apple does not fall far from the tree"... does not apply to boxing lol

Chris Eubank Jr may not be as skilled as his dad was, but Junior trains his ass off. He is disciplined and dedicated to training. Probably even more than his dad was.

Comment

Their ego and desire to be better than their father won;t let them. They will have to be beaten out of the sport (at this point shouldn't be too hard to do).

Comment

Used to laugh at them, but I'm starting to question his ability as a father.

We look at this as fans, but the reality of the situation is they are sons who have to deal with a father's overwhelming legacy. In their heart of hearts, they clearly do not want to box but I guess on some level it is something they feel compelled to do.

He needs to let them know that he is proud of them and that he never expected them to follow in his footsteps.

Comment

What a f...ing CONTRAST on the photo!!! Guy in the middle looks like 105-120 IQ level; guy on the right - 92 IQ; guy on the left - syndrome of a down level.
                  I wish Julio had smarter sons! He looks like a wise man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Chavez sr name is in tact no matter how sh**y his sons are. As for Chavez jr, the goof made several millions between his fights with just Martinez and canelo. Unless he blew it all on coke, he should be set for life.
                    Goofy son looks like the one who could blow a million on a sugar.. real sugar while trying to buy a coke. You really believe he can have money left?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

You had hopes for Trey Morrison? Lmfao he makes Chavez Jr look like a legendary fighter.

morrison is a ***in tomato can who needs to find different work before he gets seriously hurt.

yep, when I first heard that Tommy had a son who boxed the thought crossed my mind... what if ?

but yea... like I said, you can't think like that

in boxing... most times, the apple does fall far from the tree

Comment

Working...
                      X