Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: I Prefer My Sons Retire if They Are Not Going To Prepare Correctly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Seems like a mexican soap opera.

Leave a comment:

• fantasy5021
    replied
    Jake Paul vs JCC Jr. or JCC Jr. VS Berlenga. Why not?

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Thank you Julio, a true legend.

If they don't want to prepare properly, rather don't get in the ring again. And none more so than Chavez Jr.

But I give a lot of credit to Anderson Silva, the man is very skilled and respects the sport. He certainly could beat Roy Jones now.

Leave a comment:

• boxinggod101
    replied
    They tried to rob Silva. Chavez took 2 rounds max. Hes a joke

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Mission2Uranus View Post
    Chris Eubank Jr may not be as skilled as his dad was, but Junior trains his ass off. He is disciplined and dedicated to training. Probably even more than his dad was.

sure, but hes just not on that level... like Chavez Jnr, Morrison Jnr, Mosley Jnr... etc...

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

You had hopes for Trey Morrison? Lmfao he makes Chavez Jr look like a legendary fighter.

morrison is a ***in tomato can who needs to find different work before he gets seriously hurt.

yep, when I first heard that Tommy had a son who boxed the thought crossed my mind... what if ?

but yea... like I said, you can't think like that

in boxing... most times, the apple does fall far from the tree

Leave a comment:

• Ajvar
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Chavez sr name is in tact no matter how sh**y his sons are. As for Chavez jr, the goof made several millions between his fights with just Martinez and canelo. Unless he blew it all on coke, he should be set for life.
    Goofy son looks like the one who could blow a million on a sugar.. real sugar while trying to buy a coke. You really believe he can have money left?

Leave a comment:

• Ajvar
    replied
    What a f...ing CONTRAST on the photo!!! Guy in the middle looks like 105-120 IQ level; guy on the right - 92 IQ; guy on the left - syndrome of a down level.
    I wish Julio had smarter sons! He looks like a wise man himself.

Leave a comment:

• FeFist
    replied
    Used to laugh at them, but I'm starting to question his ability as a father.

We look at this as fans, but the reality of the situation is they are sons who have to deal with a father's overwhelming legacy. In their heart of hearts, they clearly do not want to box but I guess on some level it is something they feel compelled to do.

He needs to let them know that he is proud of them and that he never expected them to follow in his footsteps.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Their ego and desire to be better than their father won;t let them. They will have to be beaten out of the sport (at this point shouldn't be too hard to do).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X