No announcement yet.

Top 5 Pac wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Pac wins?

I criticize Pac a lot, but he has some pretty great wins. I had to think about it too. What are yours?

1. Marco Antonio Barrera 1. He was coming off a great streak over the likes of Morales and Hamed, and even though he had a lot of miles and may have been slightly past it, he was still great as he was able to later beat Morales in their rubber match. That Morales would later hand Pac an L. Definitely the best win of Pac's career imo.
    2. Juan Manuel Marquez 1. Absolute robbery. Judge ****ed over Pac. And yeah Marquez may have won a good stretch of rounds but not enough to warrant a draw, the fact that some people think Marquez should've won is absolutely nuts.
    3. Keith Thurman. Definitely the best win in Pac's 147 career imo. Thurman may have had a long lay-off and injuries, but other than the 1 round with Lopez, he actually dominated the fight. He was still good. That decision should have been unanimous imo.
    4. Ledwaba. Pretty good fighter in his prime, Pac absolutely destroyed him. I think he was an underdog too.
    5. Clottey. He was pretty good I guess.

I struggled with the last 2, honestly.

I couldn't say Hatton because he was washed at that point. Same with De La Hoya, Morales, Margarito, Mosley, and a couple others. But he does have some great wins.

He never beat Marquez. Even with three knockdowns he still got schooled in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
      I criticize Pac a lot, but he has some pretty great wins. I had to think about it too. What are yours?

1. Marco Antonio Barrera 1. He was coming off a great streak over the likes of Morales and Hamed, and even though he had a lot of miles and may have been slightly past it, he was still great as he was able to later beat Morales in their rubber match. That Morales would later hand Pac an L. Definitely the best win of Pac's career imo.
      2. Juan Manuel Marquez 1. Absolute robbery. Judge ****ed over Pac. And yeah Marquez may have won a good stretch of rounds but not enough to warrant a draw, the fact that some people think Marquez should've won is absolutely nuts.
      3. Keith Thurman. Definitely the best win in Pac's 147 career imo. Thurman may have had a long lay-off and injuries, but other than the 1 round with Lopez, he actually dominated the fight. He was still good. That decision should have been unanimous imo.
      4. Ledwaba. Pretty good fighter in his prime, Pac absolutely destroyed him. I think he was an underdog too.
      5. Clottey. He was pretty good I guess.

I struggled with the last 2, honestly.

I couldn't say Hatton because he was washed at that point. Same with De La Hoya, Morales, Margarito, Mosley, and a couple others. But he does have some great wins.
      Lol hate thread. You put CLOTTEY in there??? And Ledwaba?? Hahaha joke.

1. Barrera first fight
      2. Morales second fight
      3. Miguel Cotto
      4. Thurman
      5. JMM second fight

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        He never beat Marquez. Even with three knockdowns he still got schooled in the first fight.
        strange how someone get schooled while knocking his opponent down 3 times lol.. the fight should have been stopped already.
        Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          No the **** he didn't lol. You'd have to give every single close round to Marquez. I also had Pac winning rounds 2, 7, 9, 10, 12. That's 6 rounds plus the 3 knockdowns. There were a couple close rounds like 8 or 9 that could have gone either way. No schooling.
          Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

1. Barrera first fight
            2. Morales second fight
            3. Miguel Cotto
            4. Thurman
            5. JMM second fight

Morales was coming off a loss to Zahir, and he was weight drained. Morales a true G but Pac never beat him at his best. Cotto was drained and left the division after. Why did you put JMM 2 over JMM 1? I thought JMM 2 was a lot more close, and the first meeting was more important because they were closest at their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Morales was coming off a loss to Zahir, and he was weight drained. Morales a true G but Pac never beat him at his best. Cotto was drained and left the division after. Why did you put JMM 2 over JMM 1? I thought JMM 2 was a lot more close, and the first meeting was more important because they were closest at their prime.
              Never beat him at his best? His record was like 49-1 lol and he jist beat Pacquuao a year earlier. Who cares about Zahir Raheem loss? Anyone can have a bad night or get outpointed by a tricky point fighter. The Morales win is TOP level

Comment

Never beat him at his best? His record was like 49-1 lol and he jist beat Pacquuao a year earlier. Who cares about Zahir Raheem loss? Anyone can have a bad night or get outpointed by a tricky point fighter. The Morales win is TOP level
                Morales moved to fight Zahir because he couldn’t comfortably make 130 anymore, he had to move up. After the loss he moved back to 130 when his body couldn’t make it, hence he was drained

https://www.spin.ph/boxing/morales-c...-a793-20200522

Comment

He’s great but his resume is extremely over rated. His 5 best wins are not that impressed not mention he fought for 8 vacant titles.

Comment

1. Barrera first fight
                    2. Morales second fight
                    3. Miguel Cotto
                    4. Thurman
                    5. JMM second fight
                    so-much-THIS-fireworks.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X