Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero: I Will Do Everything I Can To Beat Donaire; After That I Will Take Care Of Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With tHe old saying “styles make fights” I do not see Casimero beating Donaire. I see Donaire timing Casimero approach easy and early. Casimero has power but seems to have this tendency to swings for the fences without jabbing or feints. I believe Casimero has been able to get through opposition with more of a “battle of attrition” approach vs technic/game plan. I think high level fighters with good footwork and distance control causing problems for Casimero. I was really curious about Rigo fight. I believe all 3 beat Casimero. Rigo is more of a soft bet but the house with Donaire and Inoue.

Comment

I also see this as a two part fight deal. From Rigo twitter I feel he’s been keeping an eye on Donaire since the WSSB. Rigo already beat Donaire but I think Rigo feels he should be praised on the same level as Donaire so sees a rematch as a easy, big money fight. I think and again all desktop detective, Al Haymon switched Rigo for Donaire believing he will win vs Casimero then sets up another big rematch fight between the new rejuvenated Donaire vs old foe and belt holder Rigo. Then the winner fights Inoue. Again just desktop detective on this.

Comment

I am for the Filipino Flash on this one but prefer Quadro Alas to fight the Monster instead.

Comment

Would be embarassing if Casimero KOs Donaire which the overhyped "Monster" couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            Would be embarassing if Casimero KOs Donaire which the overhyped "Monster" couldn't.
            If this is a prime donaire i would be hesitant to pick a winner but now casimero is too much for donaire and i think this will be tko win for casimero.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

If this is a prime donaire i would be hesitant to pick a winner but now casimero is too much for donaire and i think this will be tko win for casimero.
              I gave my analysis in another thread, but I think it depends how they fight. Casimero can get wild, and Donaire can just sit back, and time him with counters like he did with Burnett and Oubaali. I liked Casimero's chances better against Rigo whos chin is no longer there, and has been rocked in all of hi slast fights

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I gave my analysis in another thread, but I think it depends how they fight. Casimero can get wild, and Donaire can just sit back, and time him with counters like he did with Burnett and Oubaali. I liked Casimero's chances better against Rigo whos chin is no longer there, and has been rocked in all of hi slast fights
                Donaire is slower now and don't really have a good head movement he loves to fight and get hit to land his own counter left and that would be a disaster against casimero who is much stronger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Donaire is slower now and don't really have a good head movement he loves to fight and get hit to land his own counter left and that would be a disaster against casimero who is much stronger than him.
                  I don't see Casimero being stronger, and Donaire has far better timing and ring IQ. Donaire also has a size advantage over every other bantamweight also, and his chin was a problem for guys at 126.

Comment

Difficult one for me because I rather see Casemiro fight Inoue.

But Nonito is my boy. So I gotta rock with him for a fight with Casemiro.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I don't see Casimero being stronger, and Donaire has far better timing and ring IQ. Donaire also has a size advantage over every other bantamweight also, and his chin was a problem for guys at 126.
                      Well as what i have seen each of them personally hitting the mitts i say casimero is stronger specially the current casimero. I will stand by my predicition that casimer will win by ko/tko.

Comment

Working...
                      X