Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero: I Will Do Everything I Can To Beat Donaire; After That I Will Take Care Of Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fourtheboys96
    replied
    One thing going for Casimero is that Donaire is literally old in boxing age (38 yrs old).

He is in the 2nd wind of his career and we'll never know when father time will show up.

Leave a comment:

• JOITATS
    replied
    i believe this older version of donaire is better than the younger one.

some ppl just assume that if your older, you're not as good as you once were. in the case of donaire, it may not be the case.

there's some discussion about this, and if you really analyze his style, you can see he sets up, picks his punches a LOT better now.
    nonito says himself, that strategy plays a more important part of his game now, than before.
    and he's got still got the quickness and iron chin.

aside from all the exp,
    nonito's punches are so much crisp and precise compared to casimero's wide hooks. i think donaire will put on a clinic.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    According to Rachel Donaire, there is no agreement to face rigo if he wins. He wants the Inoue rematch.

Leave a comment:

• garfios
    replied
    Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
    With tHe old saying “styles make fights” I do not see Casimero beating Donaire. I see Donaire timing Casimero approach easy and early. Casimero has power but seems to have this tendency to swings for the fences without jabbing or feints. I believe Casimero has been able to get through opposition with more of a “battle of attrition” approach vs technic/game plan. I think high level fighters with good footwork and distance control causing problems for Casimero. I was really curious about Rigo fight. I believe all 3 beat Casimero. Rigo is more of a soft bet but the house with Donaire and Inoue.
    People forget that Rigondeaux has a cannon for a left hand. And is a heck of a boxer. The three of them would beat casimero. Although I think nonitos is the more damaged of the trio. Stay safe.
    Last edited by garfios; 06-21-2021, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marvlus Marv
    replied
    Really digging the bantams right now. So many intriguing match ups.

Leave a comment:

• Victor valdez
    replied
    Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I’m glad that I’m not the only one who noticed that. The ref’s incompetence robbed Inoue of a knockout victory.

agree with this, Bumnaire was out with that body shot.:

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    also , i just do not see any chance nonito beating inoue, he'll be more predictable to inoue in the rematch than ever.....and tbh , i think the ref saved nonito in the first fight anyways; had the ref not gave him time to recuperate from that body shot, it would've been a stoppage victory for inoue...just my 2 c
    I’m glad that I’m not the only one who noticed that. The ref’s incompetence robbed Inoue of a knockout victory.

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I doubt Casimero gets past Doniare tbh. Too reckless. Nonito will time him and drop him.
    That’s what I see happening as well. Donaire has great timing and excellent speed. He’s going to catch Casimero with his trademark left hook.

Leave a comment:

• similis
    replied
    Donaire was a huge underdog against Inoue. Although he was inches away from pulling a huge upset, he was still an underdog against Ouballi. As he destryed Ouballi, We should now admit that Donaire is for real again. Donaire KO7 Casimero.

Leave a comment:

• danceswithfire
    replied
    also , i just do not see any chance nonito beating inoue, he'll be more predictable to inoue in the rematch than ever.....and tbh , i think the ref saved nonito in the first fight anyways; had the ref not gave him time to recuperate from that body shot, it would've been a stoppage victory for inoue...just my 2 c

Leave a comment:

Working...
X