Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROBERT GARCIA: Last 30 years Pacquiao is the greatest of the era. NO QUESTION..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBERT GARCIA: Last 30 years Pacquiao is the greatest of the era. NO QUESTION..

i got $2k on pac! we doing this!!!!

Comment

robert always showed respect to manny! and pac showed the same back.. after the 12th round against rios, manny went to rios corner first and hugged robert and team garcia before pac went to his corner. robert and manny always had a mutual respect with each other.

Comment

pasawayako Every thread you make is just hyping up pacquaio and disrespecting mayweather. (You know mayweather, the guy who BEAT your guy?)

Get his nuts out your mouth man. Its not a good look.

I understand you are from the philippines, thats ok, be a pac fan, Manny Pacquaoi is awesome no doubt, a legend no matter what anyone says, always has entertaining fights. But he just isnt better than Floyd, he lost to Floyd. Yes I know, truth hurts. Floyd TBE

Comment

Jeff Horn wants a word. Pac had a great career, but he lost in a very one-sided fight to Mayweather and lost all 4 fights vs Marquez, who Mayweather made look like a journeyman.
          FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post
            pasawayako Every thread you make is just hyping up pacquaio and disrespecting mayweather. (You know mayweather, the guy who BEAT your guy?)

Get his nuts out your mouth man. Its not a good look.

I understand you are from the philippines, thats ok, be a pac fan, Manny Pacquaoi is awesome no doubt, a legend no matter what anyone says, always has entertaining fights. But he just isnt better than Floyd, he lost to Floyd. Yes I know, truth hurts. Floyd TBE
            Lol. Don't hate the messenger. Yes the truth hurts when only u and few floyd fans and floyd himself think that floyd is greater than pac. That's ok as long as u stand by yours opinion that floyd is greater than pac but don't hate the boxing legends, boxing trainers and boxing aficionados for saying that pac is greater than floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              Jeff Horn wants a word. Pac had a great career, but he lost in a very one-sided fight to Mayweather and lost all 4 fights vs Marquez, who Mayweather made look like a journeyman.
              I think torrecampo has the better argument than horn, mayweather and jmm on who beat pac but robert garcia is accurate on why pac is the greatest of the last 30 years without a QUESTION.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Lol. Don't hate the messenger. Yes the truth hurts when only u and few floyd fans and floyd himself think that floyd is greater than pac. That's ok as long as u stand by yours opinion that floyd is greater than pac but don't hate the boxing legends, boxing trainers and boxing aficionados for saying that pac is greater than floyd.
                I seriously question how you can seriously type that out.

This isnt like a fantasy match up where people think who would win, Wilder or AJ

Floyd and Manny actually DID get in the ring, and Floyd won the fight. Thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  i got $2k on pac! we doing this!!!!
                  You about to be a broke mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Pu$$ywacko, tell me more about this bet you claimed that we had on the Spence/Porter fight or are you ready to admit it was another of your many lies?

Comment

Working...
                    X