say what you want about wilder...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• say what you want about wilder...

hes still dangerous and has nothing left to lose

ive been a wilder fan and still am...im not trying to access his "mential well being" or psyche or any of that...im a fan of him in the ring even if hes limited...i have no excuses...he got this sheet pushed in big time last time out

but best believe hes dangerous and fury knows it and takes it serious...thats why fury fought the way he did last time out because he wanted to take wilder out of his element and not let him have time to think and do what he does....i believe team wilder has no choice but to come up with a plan to combat that if fury pursues the same avenue....

the brittards can talk all the want(which is funny beacuse fury doesnt even like you)...but at least when wilder got beat up it was by the unbeaten man that dethroed wlad...not some tubby 25-1 underdog with short arms and slow feet

fury knows wilder is dangerous and takes him seriously...you should too.....maybe fury wins again...maybe he wins in dominate fashion again....thats fine...i have nothing against fury...hes good and hes good for the sport...hes fun....
    Mammoth, Mike_b and 3 others like this.

OK: Beyonce is the biggest bum, the biggest disgrace, the biggest dosser and the most delusional buffoon ever to lace up a pair of gloves. He sucks. And he's about to be retired
    The Sweet Science likes this.

Comment

i love the term "dosser"..its great...wilder may get beat up again..he may get retired..you never know...thats what makes sports fun....wilder is fun and good for the sport...so is fury....

fury is an entertaining character and a good boxer....wilder is a highlight reel KO machine....they make for fun...learn to appreciate wilder....every guy hes ever fought has hit the canvas....thats something....even if hes unconventional and awkward and alot of the guys he fought arent good......when golovkin did it the klansmen gushed over it....

Comment

So you're still in the Wilder PR game I see.

Tough gig.
        PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          So you're still in the Wilder PR game I see.

Tough gig.
          nah man...i have no skin in the game...just a boxing fan...fan of wilder...i like fury too........even if i were a paid PR guy for team wilder i dont think it would be a tough job....theres tons of highlight reel KO's...hes fun and good for the sport...sad that people let biases and hate get in the way of that...u think his competition has been weak overall? fair and thats fine...you think hes sucks as a boxer? thats fair and fine....but hes a fighter and dangerous one...fury knows that too
          Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

nah man...i have no skin in the game...just a boxing fan...fan of wilder...i like fury too........even if i were a paid PR guy for team wilder i dont think it would be a tough job....theres tons of highlight reel KO's...hes fun and good for the sport...sad that people let biases and hate get in the way of that...u think his competition has been weak overall? fair and thats fine...you think hes sucks as a boxer? thats fair and fine....but hes a fighter and dangerous one...fury knows that too
            Lol Wilder PR is an impossible task.

>flappy gloves
            >breland poison
            >ref that favoured me the entire fight was actually paid off my Furys people
            >suit too heavy
            >white privilege
            >my ear is sore
            >gypsy magic

Comment

Say what you want about Anthony Joshua, but after he lost to the tubby 25-1 underdog with short arms and slow feet he didn't make excuses, didn't throw his trainer under the bus, didn't accuse his opponent of cheating or talk about a racist conspiracy against black fighters. AJ took his defeat like a man, sucked up all the criticism and mockery, went away and trained like a trojan before coming back and regaining his titles.

If Wilder loses to Fury again, but shows the same sportsmanship and dignity in defeat as AJ, he will regain a lot of the respect he lost because of his reprehensible behaviour after the last fight.

Comment

As I have said numerous times. I think Wilder and Fury are both frauds. They've fought bums, avoided the best and talked smack the entire time. Three things I detest, although talking smack and backing it up is always a good thing. With that being said, I think Wilder will win the rematch because I think Fury has been celebrating this last year and he thinks it will as easy as it was the last fight. Those are two bad signs. Add Wilder and his motivations and you have a recipe for disaster for Fury. Especially since Fury is overrated himself. I have never bet on a fight in my life, however I am waiting on the odds and if they are good enough I will bet on Wilder to win this one.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Wilder looks early. Guys like him, limited fighters with great power, tend to fade once they lose once. That sense of invincibility is gone and they don’t have the skill to fall back on.
                  I see Wilder getting frustrated early then pulling some bs to get out or head hunting and getting caught. Either way I’m betting on another Fury KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Say what you want about Anthony Joshua, but after he lost to the tubby 25-1 underdog with short arms and slow feet he didn't make excuses, didn't throw his trainer under the bus, didn't accuse his opponent of cheating or talk about a racist conspiracy against black fighters. AJ took his defeat like a man, sucked up all the criticism and mockery, went away and trained like a trojan before coming back and regaining his titles.

If Wilder loses to Fury again, but shows the same sportsmanship and dignity in defeat as AJ, he will regain a lot of the respect he lost because of his reprehensible behaviour after the last fight.
                    Exactly what I came here to post. Joshua has always exuded class and respect for both the sport and his opponents. Was humble in defeat,offered no asinine excuses like wilder,implemented a great game plan to win his titles back. Has always wanted to unify unlike those two other clowns. Now THAT guy is "fun and good" for the sport as OP pit it.

Comment

Working...
                    X