Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio Rahim- Salute for asking the real Wilder question (interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Rahim- Salute for asking the real Wilder question (interview)

Finally someone asking the real questions. Malik Scott like a deer in headlights trying to defend Wilder’s idiotic accusations.

great stuff sir.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-17-2021, 02:20 PM.
    eco1 likes this.

I loves Radio R…

Comment

Hes like the exact opposite of Elie Sucksach

Long live the Raheem!

Comment

The line of questions by Radio Raheem was unprofessional. Raheem is a weasel, he was indirectly expressing fault and was critical of what Deontay Wilder believes regarding the 'Snake in the grass' Mark Breland and his fellow conspirators.

Furthermore, Radio Raheem was attempting to engender dissension in Wilder's camp, I now understand why Elie Seckbach got the exclusive and Radio Raheem got the door slammed in his face.
        Zaryu likes this.

Comment

RR made Malik Scott look like the stuttering fool that he is. Well done that man!
          naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Radio is too argumentative. Asking tough questions is one thing but I’ve often seen him getting into full blown arguments with boxers.
            Zaryu likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
              Radio is too argumentative. Asking tough questions is one thing but I’ve often seen him getting into full blown arguments with boxers.
              Why is he too argumentative? He's asking real questions in a non confrontational manner that forces Malik Scott to answer for some of the stupid **** wilder has said
              Ray* likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Why is he too argumentative? He's asking real questions in a non confrontational manner that forces Malik Scott to answer for some of the stupid **** wilder has said
                I do think he’s confrontational. That’s the problem. I’ve seen him overstep the mark on a few of his interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I do think he’s confrontational. That’s the problem. I’ve seen him overstep the mark on a few of his interviews.
                  I think you've gotten too used to elie seckbach

Comment

These analysts have an intriguing take on Malik Scott co-signing Wilder's delusional excuses and conspiracy theories, instead of trying to make him face reality.

In a nutshell ... Malik knows that Wilder's delusional belief in his own invincibility makes him mentally stronger than he would be without it. Blaming other people for his defeat - Breland for spiking his water, Fury for tampering with his gloves, etc - allows Wilder to hold on to his self belief and it also motivates him to train harder and learn new things in order to get his revenge.

So Scott is encouraging Wilder's delusions and even adding to them by telling him he's a more skilful boxer than Ali, so that Deontay will be more receptive to using skills and traps against Fury, instead of just trying to blast him with big right hands over and over again.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    Last edited by kafkod; 06-17-2021, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X