Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Didn't Feel Any Way About Fury Trying To Negotiate Another Fight, We Knew They Couldn't Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Deontay Wilder captured and fascinated the publics attention in his silence, to a far greater degree than Tyson could achieve with his foolish antics. Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, has beat Fury in the court and has denied the Gypsy-Clown a stage in the first press-conference ; what Tyson has to say does not matter, the media is intrigued and await for Wilder's comments, this is total domination, power.
    0-1-1 is a way stronger argument going into fight #3 than any wishful thinking pre-fight #3 antics. Wilder either has learned to box well enough to compliment his amazing power or he loses 2 out three.

Comment

There is only one Tyson Fury!!!!!

Comment

Let the cosplay begin.

Comment

Malik is gonna solve all wilders problems

Scott is renowned for his excellent skills and massive heart in the fight game

Bongsquad!

Comment

How do we know this? Wilder has taken a vow of silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post

Strong post! Very well said
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

The UK could not stand Tyson's corny comedic act, so they sent him to us -- Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by landotter View Post

0-1-1 is a way stronger argument going into fight #3 than any wishful thinking pre-fight #3 antics. Wilder either has learned to box well enough to compliment his amazing power or he loses 2 out three.
              Skills and strategy, will probably not factor in the trilogy considering Tyson is coming in with greater recklessness and the same dirty game plan. Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury, is marching straight at the hardest puncher in sport for a brawl.

Malik Scott, is on record studying film, I'm confident that coach Scott will notify the referee of Tyson's illegal tactics, and remind the appointed official that Fury was deducted a point by Kenny Bayless. With the fouls out of the way, 'Kronk' Tyson is old pillow-fisted Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury. This fight ends in a KO, X2 WBC HW champion of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                "silence is golden"....too bad that philosophy wasn't practiced when it came time for egg weights, wardrobe malfunctions and duplicitous trainers.

The headphones and silence schtick smack of theatrics but none of that really matters. Wilder needs to land that right on Fury and Fury needs to avoid it while doing his own damage. It's that simple
                I think this time around Wilder ain't going to do headhunting all the time, from footage I have seen, Wilder is going to work Fury's body first, slow down his movement and the try to knock off his head. It will be a total deferent fight than the rematch. For that reason I see the trilogy as a 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  So he’s willing to talk to the media when it benefits him.

What an *******.
                  He'd honestly be better advised doing his utmost to sell this fight. It could be his last chance at a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

The UK could not stand Tyson's corny comedic act, so they sent him to us -- Thanks a lot!

Skills and strategy, will probably not factor in the trilogy considering Tyson is coming in with greater recklessness and the same dirty game plan. Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury, is marching straight at the hardest puncher in sport for a brawl.

Malik Scott, is on record studying film, I'm confident that coach Scott will notify the referee of Tyson's illegal tactics, and remind the appointed official that Fury was deducted a point by Kenny Bayless. With the fouls out of the way, 'Kronk' Tyson is old pillow-fisted Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury. This fight ends in a KO, X2 WBC HW champion of the world!
                    Why not avatars or sigs to show your support this time?

Admit it, deep down, you're ashamed of supporting a halfwit and a coward like Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Why not avatars or sigs to show your support this time?

Admit it, deep down, you're ashamed of supporting a halfwit and a coward like Wilder.
                      I got a sig bet with siablo14 that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder wins the trilogy. Coincidentally, I was about to change my Jose Ramirez sig for the 'Monster' Naoya Inoue, who is fighting this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X