Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Didn't Feel Any Way About Fury Trying To Negotiate Another Fight, We Knew They Couldn't Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Whooped that Azz for 17 out of 19…took ur best shots and got up twice to back u up
    the rest of the rds…ko’d u in a straight beatdown in 2nd and now is “running” frm ur dumb wacky ignorant voice of a thousand outlandish excuses….GTFOH Buuuuuumsquad!!

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Vasquez
    replied
    Fury could be in trouble if Wilder wears a lighter walk on costume, doesn't catch flu, bans white towels from the ring and stops Fury from using doctored gloves....

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

I think this time around Wilder ain't going to do headhunting all the time, from footage I have seen, Wilder is going to work Fury's body first, slow down his movement and the try to knock off his head. It will be a total deferent fight than the rematch. For that reason I see the trilogy as a 50/50 fight
    We'll see. Only time I recall seeing Wilder fight with a different gameplay was his first fight with Stiverne. I'm curious what looks different in approach and technique with Scott guiding him. A disciplined body attack probably wouldn't hurt.

I will say this, there are so many variables with this fight that I have no idea how exactly it will play out.

Leave a comment:

• davefromvancouv
    replied
    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    How do we know this? Wilder has taken a vow of silence.
    Wilder said this in the Sky Sports interview. He's given multiple interviews since the press conference:
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• davefromvancouv
    replied
    Justice prevailed and on July 24th, justice will be served. Wilder will be a two-time WBC champion and the new RING/lineal champion of the world.

Leave a comment:

• Monzon99
    replied
    boycott wilder fury 3, it's rigged for sure to steal your money.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Run??????? Why would Fury run? He’s whipped on your majority of both fights.

Leave a comment:

• harry-greb
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    You know what's tragic? Tyson dropped out of school when he was 11. I'm going to graduate in two years, I have made my parents proud.
    Yes but fury is the heavyweight champion of the world.
    I'll be just as proud of you as your parents. Take care

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

Nah bro, i started a Patreon a while back. Your mum gives me $500 every time i send her a pair of my dirty boxer shorts.
    She said thanks. The thongs with Tyson's face on the front, are better than the ripped underpants with blood stains on the backside.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Are you still making minimum wage denium?
    Nah bro, i started a Patreon a while back. Your mum gives me $500 every time i send her a pair of my dirty boxer shorts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X