Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 - LA Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is what it’s always been. Wilder will lose every second of every round hoping his punch bails him out. Wilder may be mentally a shell of his former self but he absolutely has a punchers chance against anyone. The difference this time is that Fury knows that he can hurt Wilder OR outbox him. Before it was always “Fury needs to be perfect for 12 rounds” but Wilder is packing glass and lacks the mental toughness for a dog fight. Unless Wilder lands a bomb from the back row he’s getting humiliated.
    eco1, W1LL and Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Interesting presser. Reminds me of that one presser that Broner had - Vargas I think?

And we know what happened there.

Comment

Wilder knows that, as good as he is, the second-best HW ever, that he can't beat Kronk.

Comment

Wilder is a disgrace, and an overall bad example for the black community. He is a delusional twaaat, without grace nor intelligence.
          Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

And out come the British racists. There’s something about wilder, Spence, the Charlos, Tank that really force the alt right gestapo wannabes to show their true colours
            champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Fury is a much better boxer, but needs to polish that fat again imo.

Comment

I think that Wilder has just mind fucked Fury. Wilder's a general and he is harnessing all of his energy for the fight on July 24th.

A real general think and plan in silence without tipping his hand while holding his cards very close to the vest. Wilder's silence was deafening.

I thought he had Tyson Fury and his entire team shook by his conduct at the press conference today. Now he's got Fury curious. He doesn't know what to expect from Deontay come July 24th.

I told ya'll there won't be anymore of this playful back and forth banter between these two. This time Wilder is hungry, focused, serious and angry as Hell. He is not playing with Tyson no more.

Moreover, it's gotten very personal for him too. He genuinely dislikes this guy and wants to put a real serious beating on him. Fury done really fucked up now.

I got Wilder winning this fight by way of knockout in less than three rounds.
                SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                  Fury is a much better boxer, but needs to polish that fat again imo.
                  His fat ass just let part of the secret out that he is coming in weighing 300 lbs for the trilogy. Wilder going to knock his big ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I think that Wilder has just mind fucked Fury. Wilder's a general and he is harnessing all of his energy for the fight on July 24th.

A real general think and plan in silence without tipping his hand while holding his cards very close to the vest. Wilder's silence was deafening.

I thought he had Tyson Fury and his entire team shook by his conduct at the press conference today. Now he's got Fury curious. He doesn't know what to expect from Deontay come July 24th.

I told ya'll there won't be anymore of this playful back and forth banter between these two. This time Wilder is hungry, focused, serious and angry as Hell. He is not playing with Tyson no more.

Moreover, it's gotten very personal for him too. He genuinely dislikes this guy and wants to put a real serious beating on him. Fury done really fucked up now.

I got Wilder winning this fight by way of knockout in less than three rounds.
                    Thats what you prob said for the pas 2 times
                    eco1 and naranja111 like this.

Comment

who's the moron saying "two times"????

Comment

Working...
                      X