Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 - LA Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder's whole team is pu$$y!

Comment

Good press conference that, their rivalry is underrated in my opinion.

Second biggest fight that can be made in boxing, just behind Fury vs Joshua.

I only caught the last half of it, and still found it to be intriguing.

Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Wilder looked like a runt btw. Fury is going to snap him in half.
        naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Can Wilder handle 300 pound Fury?
          naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Funny that Scott spoke him and got a clowned by Fury anyway.
            Thought Scott handled himself well. They had a good back and forth and he countered Fury's points fine.

Comment

You can't box at the highest level if you can't control your emotions.

Wilder is going into the fight with what he always has, a slight punchers chance. He will drain himself from nervous energy pre-fight again. What a wreck, sad to see a 40 fight veteran to be such a mess mentally.
              eco1, naranja111 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Fury has already gained the mental edge. Wilder's refusal to take questions and sitting their like a high schooler with his headphones on bopping his head around isn't a good look for a grown ass man.
                eco1, naranja111 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Let Down in my opinion. With all the excuses Wilder made I thought this had potential to be a good press conference. Wrong.

They fought in court for so long and now Wilder isn’t even helping to promote it. WTF.

Even Fury seemed less responsive because Wilder was giving him nothing to work with. They should have let Fury answer questions “as Wilder” like he wanted to, to spice things up.

I will say for the first minute or two I thought Wilder looked intimidating at the stare down, he kind of made Fury change his expression because of his seriousness. But wearing headphones during that and then staying there for 5 whole minutes took away from the intimidation factor big time.

And Arum didn’t seem so sharp up there going by his normal standards

Comment

Reminded me of the Hagler vs Mugabe press conference….”Im going to knock him out” was the only thing Mugabe would say. Wilder is in the zone and even Fury noticed it and his stare got real. In other news, who was the fat slob running his suck behind Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Reminded me of the Hagler vs Mugabe press conference….”Im going to knock him out” was the only thing Mugabe would say. Wilder is in the zone and even Fury noticed it and his stare got real. In other news, who was the fat slob running his suck behind Fury?
                      Yeah, and then Hagler knocked him out

That was Shane Fury, Tyson's brother.
                      eco1 and naranja111 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X