Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Positive For COVID-19; Entire Lopez-Kambosos Card Postponed Until August 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s all Good, he’s vaccinated right?

Comment

Sheeesh. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
        We don't know if Lopez got the vaccine but seems most likely that he did not. For one, it's hard to get COVID when you got the vaccine and if you do get COVID, you're almost never symptomatic. Plus he has asthma! Pretty hard to become a star when fighting once a year.
        He can fight again before EOY.

Comment

Sh..tty news--was looking forward to this one. Why no vaccine for either? WTF?
          Last edited by Tibburon245; 06-15-2021, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

He was symptomatic though.
            flu? cold? stop being an okee doke.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

My neighbor just left in hearst from coronavirus complications, the whole household was sick too except the guy that was vaccinated. A friend is is suffering bodily pains since contracting it in March. So many shouldves and yet there is whats happening.
              What does that have to do with what i explained on coronavirus tests? People have been dying from the flu and cold by the tens of thousands every year since adam and eve. CDC stastistics show 94% percent of people who die from Coronavirus have 2 or more comorbidities. stop being an okee doke.

Comment

Although he's a real good fighter with explosive power, he's also the biggest jerk in boxing.
                He acts like he knows it all, but it's obvious he has a lot to learn about life, and respecting other's.
                Now his big expected PPV fight on 10/2021, will have to wait until 12/21, or early 2022.
                That's all predicated on his beating Kambosas on 8/14/21, and that's if it doesn't get postponed
                again for whatever reason.
                I definitely would like to see Kambosas pull off the upset, Lopez has become a real jerk ever since
                getting the close win against Lomachenko.
                Which was a very close fight, in which Lopez face was battered, bruised, Swollen, and cut above one of his eyes.
                Even though Lomachenko didn't throw many punches the first half of the fight, due to an injured shoulder.
                So must of the damage to Lopez's face was produced in the latter half of the fight.
                If they both win their up coming fights I'd like to see a rematch between them, ( Lomachenko and Lopez ).

Comment

Oh hell no

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

According to ESPN, he tested positive and was symptomatic. I have no clue what those symptoms were and to what degree, but that's what is being reported.

I'm assuming Teo wasn't vaccinated, but it's possible he was and contracted a variant. I hadn't heard anything regarding Kambosos being vaccinated or not but I imagine he was since he left Australia at some point and came to the US.
                    Dang its crazy he was looking okay on his live just a day or two ago and doing interviews, Teo and Kambosos were not vaccinated from what I read.

I hope Teo is okay, if he gets better he should have some immunity, Covid will be around forever. This story sounds promising for those who already got infected and or got vaccinated

March 30, 2021
                    T cells recognize recent SARS-CoV-2 variants

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...cov-2-variants

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      This is really bad to be in shape ready to go so close to fight time and got to put it on hold for another 8 weeks, George without a handbrake is a prime candidate to be over-trained.
                      Fighters who cut lots of weight their immune system are at their weakest point during fight week. They are sapping the body of nutrients and draining themselves to make weight, he likely caught this within 2 weeks or this week, Teo cuts massive amount of weight just to make 135 so he compromised his immune system. He walks around at 157 pounds mostly muscle.

Comment

Working...
                      X