Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Positive For COVID-19; Entire Lopez-Kambosos Card Postponed Until August 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Positive For COVID-19; Entire Lopez-Kambosos Card Postponed Until August 14

George Kambosos Jr. will have to wait two more months to get his shot at Teofimo Lopez. The 23-year-old Lopez has contracted COVID-19 and has been forced to postpone his fight against Australia's Kambosos. Their 12-round, 135-pound title fight was scheduled to headline a Triller Fight Club Pay-Per-View card Saturday night at loanDepot Park in Miami, the home stadium of Major League Baseball's Miami Marlins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smh, get vaccinated

Comment

I don’t think he’s ready while Kambosos is in the shape of his life so this is just a cover story to get Lopez primed for a real challenge against a top 135lber not a blown up featherweight.

Comment

Now we can hear all the “he had covid doe” excuses if Kambosos gives him any sort of fight.

Comment

Damn that sucks wasn't really looking forward to this fight was looking forward to getting it out of the way to make bigger fights later this year guess that's not happening now.

Comment

That is very unfortunate, first of all Hopefully Teofimo is good and it is just some Asymptomatic stuff that eventually goes away over the next week or so

Also think this might be a blessing for Triller because this event was going to perform very poorly so now this gives them more time to really promote it better because clearly this fight wasn't tracking well

Comment

He has asthma so let's hope he recovers fully.

Comment

Smh was ready to get this fight out of the way

Comment

I believe Teo is Asthmatic so I'm praying for a speedy recovery on his end! June has been full of semi-garbage fights anyway...way too many shows on at once and the results haven't been the greatest. Hope he bounces back for his August return!

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                    Smh was ready to get this fight out of the way
                    My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
                    X