Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Positive For COVID-19; Entire Lopez-Kambosos Card Postponed Until August 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

My neighbor just left in hearst from coronavirus complications, the whole household was sick too except the guy that was vaccinated. A friend is is suffering bodily pains since contracting it in March. So many shouldves and yet there is whats happening.
    Sad reality and that BeLikeWater character doesn't even seem to realize that there is more than one way to test. Viral, antibod, quick flow tests..PCR vs RNA molecular analysis.. he talks about sheep and forgets the lemmings all running of the cliff LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      "coronavirus tests" dont actually test for the virus, much less the specific "covid-19" virus which shouldnt exist anymore because of the much touted gain of function which should have mutated the original strand over a year ago. The tests only tests for generic residues of any coronavirus, including those that cause the common cold. But the sheep are gonna go along with the Okee Doke.
      He was symptomatic though.
      aaronbnb likes this.

Comment

Come on, Teo.

Comment

Not even mad about this.

Idiots with their 5 cards all around the same time, 168 hours in a week and these idiots cram 5 cards into a 3 hour window.
          PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

WTF! COVID Shot was Free to take for everyone now! No excuses for this! Teo was a top dog! You mingle with fans, sparring partners, media etc! F@ck U for being irresponsible!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              Not even mad about this.

Idiots with their 5 cards all around the same time, 168 hours in a week and these idiots cram 5 cards into a 3 hour window.
              I was looking forward to Kambosos Lopez though.

Why god didn’t you take Charlo vs Montiel. That could be pushed back indefinitely and I wouldn’t ever care.
              PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Maybe more like with so many fights on that day the 6+million $'s to put this one sided fight on is going to lose more than they were willing to accept. And Teo's ego is fragile if the viewership numbers are low he may become the next Crawford in the Top Rank pecking order lol. So the timing very is convenient.
                AeroED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  I was looking forward to Kambosos Lopez though.

Why god didn’t you take Charlo vs Montiel. That could be pushed back indefinitely and I wouldn’t ever care.
                  I"m looking forward to the under card fights on the Charlo vs. Montiel card.

That's what I'm going to be focusing the most this weekend.
                  SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

oh no! I couldn't wait to see this. all boxing fans clamored for this great matchup. such heartbreak!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Agreed, and same
                      goes for the tin foil hat wearing vaccine conspiracy theorists
                      And some of those people in a tin hat wound up in a wooden box.
                      Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X