Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk Coming Together For September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
    If Wilder wins all hope of unification is gone, how many has he declined against how many champions going back to the Klitschko's if there was a belt for avoiding unifications Wilder would get it has any champion ever knocked up so many. They interviewed one of the top PBC guys and he spelt it out if Ruiz had won the rematch no one outside the PBC would see those belts again. Pre Fury Wilder would only defend in the States against Haymon/King fighters not a single Top Rank, Matchroom.

If Usyk wins you can't begrudge him though on paper Usyk vs Fury is one for the pure-ist.

Anything involving PBC is bound to be negative unless all the players involved are under their banner, for boxing sake I hope he doesn't win, if Usyk wins then he would have to do the usual rematch and if he wins again I can see Fury fighting him.

Comment

End of September. WTF.

Even Fury is fighting 2 months earlier than that.

Eddie, he's not fought for 6 months, has been training for a Fury fight in July or so no problem you said, now not for another 3 months. For ****'s sake.

Comment

I wonder how Eddie will cheat this AJ opponent this time.

Comment

Hearn talks extreme rubbish in saying that Fury never wanted the Joshua fight , his words are not even that of a normal rival promoter. Fury finds himself in a more dangerous fight for a lot less money! And Joshua some how gets a stadium fight against a small unproven heavyweight in a inhouse Hearn special ....this man is an absolute wanker.
          Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

What happened to all the eatbreathsleep boxing knownothings who said AJ was gonna duck the no-power having cruiserweight?
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

What do you mean it's "Coming Together" Fking Eddie said the contract was done last week.
              Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Anything involving PBC is bound to be negative unless all the players involved are under their banner, for boxing sake I hope he doesn't win, if Usyk wins then he would have to do the usual rematch and if he wins again I can see Fury fighting him.
                Fury likely ends Wilder's career, and then I assume Usyk will have to bow down to the rematch clause, which means (IMO) AJ/Usyk in September and AJ/Usyk II in May in a brand new, custom built stadium in Saudi Arabia.

Fury/Usyk is a pretty interesting fight TBH. I have NO idea what that style matchup would look like. Both guys can switch up their styles with the snap of a finger, while Joshua and Wilder can not.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Hearn talks extreme rubbish in saying that Fury never wanted the Joshua fight , his words are not even that of a normal rival promoter. Fury finds himself in a more dangerous fight for a lot less money! And Joshua some how gets a stadium fight against a small unproven heavyweight in a inhouse Hearn special ....this man is an absolute wanker.
                  Fury obviously isn’t scared of anyone, he’s the best heavyweight in the planet

Comment

AJ will gas in the late rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                      Joshua really isn't fighting enough... don't see why this couldn't have been early August to then fight again December and actually be active... that's basically what they were talking about with the Fury fights.
                      Eddie is doing this to punish Team Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X