Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Don't Want Anything To Do With Thurman, He's A Cornball, I Can't Stand Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if Wlad said this about Fury and refused to fight him, or Fury about Wilder? The resident LDBC clowns would be livid.

Comment

• Plain and simple Thurman had done NOTHING in recent years to get a title shot. He needs to get back on FOX or Showtime and take on 2-3 lower level or legit contenders and work his way back

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I'm not about to read through this whole thread to see if someone else said this...

But isn't that one of the best reasons to fight someone? You can legally beat the **** out of them with no reprecussions. Bonus is you can sell the fight as a grudge match also...
        Yup. It's why i hate the excuse.

"I dislike him so much, I'm not gonna beat him up."

Comment

• What a world if Pacquiao beats Spence and Spence takes the now standard long, introspective vacation like all the Pacquiao victims. Spence should just say let’s get it on win or lose vs Pacquiao.

Comment

• Thurman needs to have a legitimate fight and win it before there can be any talk of him fighting Spence or re match Pacquiao. He has to get back in contention with his fists instead of just with twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              So that's a reason to deny him a fight now? You don't like him, he's corny? These clowns.
              Yeah, imagine Sugar Ray Leonard saying to Roberto Duran, "You insulted my wife, I'm not going to fight you now"

Only in new boxing is not liking a guy a reason to not fight him.

Comment

• Man ES has DRAMATICALLY lost his way... I thought he was on some ***** **** after the Porter fight.... he got in the wreck and we gave him a pass. But WTF kinda bitchmade ****ery is this??? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... Sorry I had to keep it 1000%. I went into the Porter fight 100% with ES, but all that "he a dirty fighter" crying before that fight, and then SP gave him the hardest cleanest fight of his life, only to have ES downplay it with the BS... He needed to run it back with SP, he needs to fight Keef for sure, AND TC just needs to fight anybody... between Crawford and Spence they are killing the weight class.. these mofos need to fight, how the hell is it so stacked and the main dudes aint fighting.... Keef is right, and Spence is a DIVA on that ***** ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yup. It's why i hate the excuse.

"I dislike him so much, I'm not gonna beat him up."
                  The flip side is I dislike him so much, I'm going to deny him a pay day and opportunity.

That and Thurman hasn't done jack **** lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

The flip side is I dislike him so much, I'm going to deny him a pay day and opportunity.

That and Thurman hasn't done jack **** lately.
                    I get it, I just don’t like it lol. Just say some **** like how you’re focused on becoming undisputed. Thurman will be retired by then

Comment

• I've been saying it for a long time. Spence is a diva.

He needs Crawford or Thurman to really claim the welterweight throne. I doubt he fights either guy.

It's funny. Porter did the same thing to Keith Thurman that Thurman has done to Spence. When Thurman was coming up he was calling out Porter all the time. Shawn and Kenny told Keith that he needed to get a belt before they'd make the fight. By the time Keith got a belt Porter h ad already lost his.

Did Keith make a bunch of bull**** excuses and reasons not to fight Porter?

No, he went and fought him because it was the right thing to do for the division.

This is the exact same situation as then, but now it's Thurman and Spence.

Doesn't look like Spence wants that smoke.
                      RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X