Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho Jr: I've Been Waiting For Revenge on Chavez Sr. Since 1992

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Camacho Jr: I've Been Waiting For Revenge on Chavez Sr. Since 1992

According to Hector Camacho Jr, he's been waiting to get revenge since 1992 - when his famous father, Hector Camacho, lost a twelve round decision to Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. He will get his chance at revenge on June 19, when Camacho Jr. faces Chavez Sr. in an exhibition fight in Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very clean assumption of a young one turn into a Mans - Man. Props for him being 100% genuine
    Speedy1 Speedy1 likes this.

Comment

He couldn't land a fight with Omar Chavez?? Geez! Must be signed with Top Rank or something.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

1992. The year the Mayans said shoes will end.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hope this turn out a Chavez Sr vs Jorge Arce exhibition match, a entertaining one.

Comment

I wanna say to you that I always admired your boxing style, and I'm from Lexington Ave just like your pops was, but I was there live outdoors that night in Coney Island when you fought Jesse James Leija, and you quit, my man.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                I wanna say to you that I always admired your boxing style, and I'm from Lexington Ave just like your pops was, but I was there live outdoors that night in Coney Island when you fought Jesse James Leija, and you quit, my man.
                I did not see the fight but your post made me check it out on Boxrec. They have Camacho ahead on all three judges score cards and the fight stopped because of a head butt. Why do you say he quit?

Comment

Waiting all this time only for it not to count

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

I did not see the fight but your post made me check it out on Boxrec. They have Camacho ahead on all three judges score cards and the fight stopped because of a head butt. Why do you say he quit?
                    he says that because despite being ahead on the cards, Leija rocked Camacho jr at a certain point, the tide was starting to change and then he bailed after the head butt when it looked like he could’ve continued. He wanted out once it got challenging. His career was completely downhill from that point on.

Comment

Working...
                    X