Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Says He Was At 75 to 80 Percent When He Beat Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Says He Was At 75 to 80 Percent When He Beat Danny Garcia

Errol Spence Jr. completed one of the most miraculous comebacks and recoveries of 2020 when he returned in December to unanimously decision Danny Garcia after what could have been a fatal crash in October 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's pretty much the highest percentage that fighters enter most of their fights. Always small minor injuries from training camp.
    PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

He still making excuses...

Garcia closed the show out on him turning his back spitting out his mouthpiece and all...manny at a whole different level

Comment

70% of pac will be enough to beat spence.

Comment

This is worrying for pac. Thurman was 50% against lopez. But that's because he knew he could afford to be and still win. But he was 100% against pac

Comment

He didn't look himself that night, the intensity wasn't all there but enough to get the job done. Credit to him for the relatively quick turn around and not choosing an inferior opponent. I expect him to be in better condition against Pac than he was against Danny

Comment

Errol is 2 or 3 times as strong as the average good fighter. And Pac Man is easily 2 or 3 times as fast as the average good fighter. Helluva fight

Comment

This is probably an accurate assessment and if he’s closer to 100% now, pac may not just need to worry about his career ending, it may be a life altering beat down.

Comment

‘I don’t want a tune-up fight or a guy that I’m supposed to beat. I wanted somebody who was going to make me work harder and keep me on my toes.
                  Well, at least one undefeated welterweight feels like that - the way you're supposed to when you're a champion.

80% of Spence washed a Top 5 welterweight.

If Spence comes in even at 85% for Manny, Mr. Pacquiao is in for a rough night.
                  KingMugg1n KingMugg1n likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    He still making excuses...

Garcia closed the show out on him turning his back spitting out his mouthpiece and all...manny at a whole different level
                    Manny is 42.

Comment

Working...
                    X