Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Says He Was At 75 to 80 Percent When He Beat Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I give Pac only a puncher's chance in this fight. If he can't hurt, stun or knockdown Spence then it's going to be a long night for the 42 year old legend.
    I think Spence is going to get hit plenty.

    Problem is, as Algieri even mentioned, he's the type to take a shot so he can give one. And I'm not sure Manny will be able to take one of Spence's shots while under VADA testing.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by revelated View Post

      I think Spence is going to get hit plenty.

      Problem is, as Algieri even mentioned, he's the type to take a shot so he can give one. And I'm not sure Manny will be able to take one of Spence's shots while under VADA testing.
      Yep, it's very possibly true. Which is why Erroll Spence is calling for it in this fight. I am not saying that Pac is dirty because he never popped dirty for any illegal substances but yet a lot of boxing fans are still curious.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Yep, it's very possibly true. Which is why Erroll Spence is calling for it in this fight. I am not saying that Pac is dirty because he never popped dirty for any illegal substances but yet a lot of boxing fans are still curious.
        Well, there was NO VADA testing for Matthysse. We saw how that went.

        And there was NO VADA testing for Keef. We saw how that went.

        There was testing and heavy restrictions for Floyd. We saw how that went.

        No, he hasn't popped. But neither has Joshua, who once looked like this:

        6p6nXHU.jpg

        Just sayin
        TrillScottHeron, Akutalee and 4 others like this.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I agree. Danny has always been an overrated fighter who never quite lived up to everyone's expectations.
          Danny couldve great he just never let his hands go enough in big fights IMO

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by revelated View Post

            Well, there was NO VADA testing for Matthysse. We saw how that went.

            And there was NO VADA testing for Keef. We saw how that went.

            There was testing and heavy restrictions for Floyd. We saw how that went.

            No, he hasn't popped. But neither has Joshua, who once looked like this:

            6p6nXHU.jpg

            Just sayin
            Yeah, that is very true also. They should have VADA testing for this fight however because all Spence wants to ensure is an even playing field. Also, a lot fans have also accused and suspected Spence of PEDS too. So this is his chance to silence those critics as well. In any case, I know that Pac being the man that he is wouldn't object to something like that because he has nothing to hide. I think that it would be good for the both of them.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Get em up View Post

              Danny couldve great he just never let his hands go enough in big fights IMO
              You make a valid point! I believe that the Amir Khan fight ruined him. Once he landed that no look left hook counter punch on Amir Khan and eventually stopping him he started to fall in love with his counter punching a bit too much.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by revelated View Post

                I think Spence is going to get hit plenty.

                Problem is, as Algieri even mentioned, he's the type to take a shot so he can give one. And I'm not sure Manny will be able to take one of Spence's shots while under VADA testing.
                I think they should have random blood and urine testing for ALL world title fights, I mean boxing is a bit different from hitting a baseball.
                nino brown21 likes this.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Shut up Danny Garcia is Dog

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Funny how no fighter in the history of boxing is ever 100% when they win, lose or draw. If all that training makes your 20-30% below 100%, lets just stay on the couch until the bell rings.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by revelated View Post

                      Well, there was NO VADA testing for Matthysse. We saw how that went.

                      And there was NO VADA testing for Keef. We saw how that went.

                      There was testing and heavy restrictions for Floyd. We saw how that went.

                      No, he hasn't popped. But neither has Joshua, who once looked like this:

                      6p6nXHU.jpg

                      Just sayin
                      this is awesome.

                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP